• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

my dinner. Made homemade chili today with onion, carrot, andoullie, chorizo, beef, black bean, green chilies, jalepenos, diced tomatoes, simmered for 3 hours. Secret ingedients are cinnamon and masa. Adds depth and thickens it up a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Keirik/20120815_155243.jpg

I make that after my coffee every morning.

Just got myself a little birthday present and bought my first hookah.

Really psyched. I've wanted one for years, and when I saw a high quality one for like 70 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. All the necessary accessories and it cost me ~95 total.

Not sure how to respond so I'll just leave you with this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m684q8wvEf1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Hah, I think you're a bit confused there, buddy. Hookah and hooker aren't the same thing.

I liked hookah, but I can't come to terms with doing that shit more than once a week, probably once every 2 weeks actually.

It's awesome when doing it with friends and just talking and having a beer on the side, but after awhile it just gets nauseating.

Plus, the amount of fumes you're putting in your system is disgusting.

I liked hookah, but I can't come to terms with doing that shit more than once a week, probably once every 2 weeks actually.

It's awesome when doing it with friends and just talking and having a beer on the side, but after awhile it just gets nauseating.

Plus, the amount of fumes you're putting in your system is disgusting.

Oh, I'm 100% with you, once a week or once every 2 with friends and a beer. Ownership doesn't imply abuse :)