• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So nice to have all the windows open, sitting here listening to the crickets, a nice little breeze coming in...bring on hockey season already! :)

I couldn't agree more. The last 2 days I had the AC's shut off all day with every window in the house open and was extremely comfortable. Had the AC's on overnight just in case it got a tad too hot lol.

I think I'm going to miss sweating like a disgusting animal when this summer is over. I've honestly never sweated more in my life than I have in the past 2 months because of my job. I've grown accustomed to it lol.

Last day in the US, flying home tonight from Newark to Brussels via London-Heatrow and hating it already. Not just the flight, but having to leave again after almost two months together between Europe and here and knowing that - despite a lot of great news and plans about a visa - it'll probably be December before I see her again.

This sucks.

• Like 1

Last day in the US, flying home tonight from Newark to Brussels via London-Heatrow and hating it already. Not just the flight, but having to leave again after almost two months together between Europe and here and knowing that - despite a lot of great news and plans about a visa - it'll probably be December before I see her again.

This sucks.

I feel for you, Jules. I don't think I could go months on end the way you do not seeing Grace with Kristin, so I definitely empathize with the situation.

I love the heat. I love ringing out a tshirt after a work out. I feel like I accomplished something.

I didn't enjoy sweating thru suits, but it comes with the territory.

You know where I stand on this. That shit is nasty. It's like saying "I miss pissing my pants as a kid. It was always so warm when it first came out!"

I feel for you, Jules. I don't think I could go months on end the way you do not seeing Grace with Kristin, so I definitely empathize with the situation.

Wait until you're both married. "Alone time" becomes very special. :D