• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Rental tux shirts are a fucking disaster. I'm gonna try and wear a regular white shirt if it's not too different... or after pictures are taken change out of the tux shirt.

Do people normally do this?

No, once you're in it what's the difference?

Plus people tend to really strip down once the dancing begins.

No, once you're in it what's the difference?

Plus people tend to really strip down once the dancing begins.

Because I'm a skinny dude and big blousy shirts look absolutely ridiculous... I need most dress stuff tightly fitted or else it looks like I'm swimming in the stuff.

Because I'm a skinny dude and big blousy shirts look absolutely ridiculous... I need most dress stuff tightly fitted or else it looks like I'm swimming in the stuff.

You'll be wearing a fitted jacket. You wont be able to tell its "blousy".

I wore my own shirt, and I had to get my vest tailored because there was an extra 4" under each arm-pit, it looked like a bat wing.

By the end of the night I had 2 buttons buttoned, shirt untucked, vest/tie/jacket on my chair.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PaApVGm0wK4/Ta0gHSjl4mI/AAAAAAAAATA/lrEtOGKMYy8/s400/seinfeld+puffy+shirt.jpg

• Like 1