• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Fuck, I think my freezer in my basement is shot. We just pulled some ice cream sandwiches out, and they were way too soft. My freezer is full of food, we went food shopping this week, and it was working when we went. I rally hope it isnt broken and that we dont have to throw out all of that food, plus have to go out and buy a new freezer. Damn this sucks.

Fuck, I think my freezer in my basement is shot. We just pulled some ice cream sandwiches out, and they were way too soft. My freezer is full of food, we went food shopping this week, and it was working when we went. I rally hope it isnt broken and that we dont have to throw out all of that food, plus have to go out and buy a new freezer. Damn this sucks.

Could it have been slightly open?

I ate twice as much for lunch today than I should have. When food is free I can't seem to help myself.

I had an internship last year that had in-services everyday whenever there was a lunch time meeting and there were always left-overs. The company would put the food out in some of the breakrooms and I always ended up eating too much basically everyday as a result.

It took an entire semester after that to get back in shape lol

No, we could hear it running, but it just wasnt getting cold.

I know it sounds silly, but it'd happen at my restaurant once in a while. Is there a dial in the back of the freezer that controls the temp? Perhaps you threw something in there and it hit the dial. Or are you just certain it's broken? lol

I know it sounds silly, but it'd happen at my restaurant once in a while. Is there a dial in the back of the freezer that controls the temp? Perhaps you threw something in there and it hit the dial. Or are you just certain it's broken? lol

Yeah, I checked the dial as well, I even turned it down and then back up. We had found a small puddle about 2 months ago under it, but everything was still cold, so we figured it was nothing. It's not too warm, but it's not cold enough, and everyone was going to charge us over $100-$140 just to come and check it out, so we had to just buy a new one. It was 5 years old, and the new one is a little bit bigger, which is good since now we are buying more food with the little man eating normal food and eating more now that he is 2. The only thing that sucks is that we have to wait until tomorrow morning for them to deliver it.

We lucked out this morning, we were the first delivery from PC Richards and they delivered the new freezer at 8 this morning. The only good thing to come out of this was that we were able to throw out the stuff that was expired, not that we had a lot. The rest of the food we were able to save.

We lucked out this morning, we were the first delivery from PC Richards and they delivered the new freezer at 8 this morning. The only good thing to come out of this was that we were able to throw out the stuff that was expired, not that we had a lot. The rest of the food we were able to save.

Should have just won a medal for North Korea...

http://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-key-olympic-medals-refrigerators-winners-labor-205742777--abc-news-topstories.html