• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

After expanding our search on airbnb.com by some more towns, we found a place that the mapping system erroneously placed much further away from the place than it actually is. That meant it was perfect for us, we managed to call them and they can have for all dates and a great price. It looks like a beautiful place with their own park on a river and they have bikes and kayaks, so all days that Grace isn't rowing, we can enjoy the immediate area or drive to the Niagara Falls in 20 or Toronto in an hour. So excited.

So I'm helping my mom move yesterday and my uncle (her brother) is helping us as well. I'm taking apart her bed set with him and she walks by and my uncle jokingly shouts to her "I better not find any of your special toys under here!" which my mom jokingly replies to saying "No I already packed those." Joking or not. I almost ran into the kitchen and put a knife into me.

dude wtf, lol. I think i'd off myself right there and then if i heard that. I'm still going under the impression that there is no way my parents ever even had sex. No way i want any image like that anywhere in my head lol