• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Besides Southwest losing my bag, which I can understand given the circumstances and my switched flight, I didnt really have a problem with them. We sat on the tarmac in Baltimore for longer than the flight though, which is annoying.

The only thing I dont understand is how the majority of the bags on the plane to Pittsburgh beat the people to the claim area (if you're familiar with the Pitt airport layout you'd know this is damn near impossible haha), and how half the bags that came down went unclaimed and half the people on the plane didnt get their bag at all.

Grace eventually got in at 5.15PM (scheduled arrival was 8.45AM, mind you) and with her bags, nonetheless. Just glad we made it out to Princeton after dinner in Philadelphia and she only missed one day of practice.

It's cold here too, but not Midwest cold right now.

On the westbound LIRR train from Huntington to Penn -- person hit by the train and pinned under it. Brutal.

That's the worst. I heard the announcements in Penn saying service was suspended at Queens Village due to police activity. I can't imagine what the engineer must feel like, absolutely nothing that they can possibly do to stop the train that quickly.