• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I block them from as much as I can, and I refuse to add anyone who is actually a superior of mine.

Actually, my company just set a rule in place forbidding superiors from friending/interacting with their subordinates on social networks. Not as much of a rule as it is a suggestion, since it's not enforced, but it's a great practice regardless.

Don't shit where you eat.

Robin, some of the stuff you post on facebook makes me wonder how your son is able to make eye contact with you :rofl:

LMFAO Joey, the li'l shit blocked me! He probably has no idea what's on my FB page... :rofl:

What son in their right mind would be friends with their mother on Facebook? My mother send me a friend request... I told her not a chance. lol

LOL I never friended him, but I kinda stalked his FB page for a while - he was going through a dark period and I was concerned. Then he friggin' blocked me! :D

And if her son isn't friends with her on facebook, I want to collect of bunch of things she has posted, show it to him, film his reaction, and put it on youtube. I bet you i'd get a million hits on that in under a week.

lol He'd probably laugh his ass off! He knows his Mom is not about to act her age and is having a hell of a good time right now in her life! ;)

Two hours a night the last 10 days scouting 15-18 year old hockey players and doing assesments.

(with a quick trip to Chicago in the middle of it).

One week of massive amounts of scheduling, bulding drills in the computer, finishing USA hockey agenda and also the Canadian Nike program.

And then my season starts.

Didn't hockey just end a few weeks ago?

Two hours a night the last 10 days scouting 15-18 year old hockey players and doing assesments.

(with a quick trip to Chicago in the middle of it).

One week of massive amounts of scheduling, bulding drills in the computer, finishing USA hockey agenda and also the Canadian Nike program.

And then my season starts.

Didn't hockey just end a few weeks ago?

Obviously not for you.

I'm quite jealous.

Very. It's why I was adamant about my guys wearing suits. At least they own them and can actually use them again.

Huh? Your statement is conflicting. Peetie is saying it's cheap and you alluding that it's not.

@Peetie - Really? last time I rented a tux it was $120ish. I don't rent them often, tho. $170 seemed excessive.

Obviously not for you.

I'm quite jealous.

In 18 years, I can't remember a "off" season this busy.

Was able to get a lot done....spent a lot fo time at the rink.

I've spent years coaching High School at Midget AAA, (15-18 year olds).

This is a new age group i'm with at the AAA level, (11-12 year olds)....

So lots of knowledge to gather.

Been a blast putting together the season practice plans etc.

And at this age we introduce our "habits". Last year was all skating, stickhandling, shooting, and work ethic.

This year they have to open their brains.

Huh? Your statement is conflicting. Peetie is saying it's cheap and you alluding that it's not.

@Peetie - Really? last time I rented a tux it was $120ish. I don't rent them often, tho. $170 seemed excessive.

Nah, dude. Most of the tuxes we looked at were around $175 without the shoe rental. I made a deal with the guy because I had a big party.

My co-worker just got tuxes for him and his kids to his sisters wedding — $230. Each. Yea, $230 for the kids', too.

Nah, dude. Most of the tuxes we looked at were around $175 without the shoe rental. I made a deal with the guy because I had a big party.

My co-worker just got tuxes for him and his kids to his sisters wedding — $230. Each. Yea, $230 for the kids', too.

Awesome. I'm a groomsman in two weddings next year alone. I'm gonna go rob a bank.

I'm saying, there isn't a tux rental in the world under $100, and $170 is actually pretty cheap IMO.

It's one of the biggest reasons I went with three-piece suits for my wedding.

Ouch. Can't believe these prices. The tux was $200 but they give a $30 discount.. I would definitely not go if it cost me $230. LOL