• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The General NFL Talk Thread

Shane Falco

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Absolute clinic by the run game last night. This may arguably be one of Bill's best coached games. Their offensive line and defense is fantastic. This is now five games in a row without the opponent scoring a touchdown in the second half. The only touchdown Buffalo got was that miffed punt where the ball deflected off of Harry's helmet. Even their field goal was the result of a questionable (IMO) penalty call. The Bills knew the run was coming and still had trouble stopping it, over 200 yards on the ground for New England. I love it, such a big win, 6-0 on the road now, and now a bye week.

I think they had to stack the box and at least test Mac Jones. Allen did well in the wind all things considered, but he's also the hardest throwing QB in the league. Make Jones beat you in the air.

Stevenson is an absolute beast, and if Harris is out for any amount of time, he might lose the job.

It sounds like Harris is going to be alright, so that is good. They dodged some bullets last night with injuries as it seems like they'll all be fine, Judon too.

This past draft has just been a boon for the Patriots, and one of their best in recent memory. This is also arguably one of Bill's best coaching jobs ever. I don't see how he's not the favorite for Coach of the Year at this point. but regardless, they've been really fun to watch and I think Mac is a perfect fit and will continue to grow and get even better. He might not be the flashiest QB of that class, but I have faith he'll get the job done and that's all that matters.

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Our Raiders looked rather.....fucking terrible last night, eh Mess?  Ugh, it's not going to get any better I'm afraid!

Probably not the smartest thing to stomp on the Chiefs logo at midfield before the game.

Miami Dolphins 1 game behind the Bills, would not have thought that was possible with the start the Bills had this year and the Dolphins at 1-7 at one point.  Still a little too late for the Dolphins, too many teams to jump over.

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Probably not the smartest thing to stomp on the Chiefs logo at midfield before the game.

Miami Dolphins 1 game behind the Bills, would not have thought that was possible with the start the Bills had this year and the Dolphins at 1-7 at one point.  Still a little too late for the Dolphins, too many teams to jump over.

Hang in there Blue!!  "Lefty" looks a lot better of late!

Yeah we suck!  Too much bullshit to wade through!  Raider season couldn't end fast enough for me.  Give us #9 in the draft for next season, and call it a day already!  LOL

Ah , missed the Phinz fan.  

Most of the NFL has figured out Mahomes struggles with two high safety D's. Bradley insists on single high. Mahomes likes to see those. Idiots!

Give out bulletin board material Pregame was the best choice either. 

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Brady gets shut out?  Ouch! 

For the first time since 2006!

Also, I love all the flack the Giants got on Twitter for their lame Fan Appreciation Day giveaway. lol They really got lambasted. They deserve it, too. A shit product on the field for a decade and then pull that crap for your fans? Dreadful.

• Cheers 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

2 hours ago, Mess11 said:

Browns out 1st & 2nd string Qbs today. They roll with Mullins.  Last time Raider seen Mullins was his NFL debut. He torched em with 400 yds and 4 tds if I recall.  Either way, it wasn't pretty.

262 and 3 TDs actually, but that was with some preparation at least I'd assume. Not being a desperate throw in.

Browns without a point at half.

• TroCheckmark 2

43 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

262 and 3 TDs actually, but that was with some preparation at least I'd assume. Not being a desperate throw in.

Browns without a point at half.

Undrafted FA , practice squad Qb. A few days of 1st team reps after Jimmy G blew his knee out.  

Apparently their is still a way for the Dolphins to knock out the Patriots.  😮.  HIGHLY UNLIKELY BUT POSSIBLE.

Bills have to beat the Pats this week.  Pats would be 9-6

Dolphins have to win the next 2 (@ NO, @ TENN), Dolphins would be 9-7, gonna guess the Pats would be 10-6 at this point (W vs. Jags)

Then it comes down to week 18, Pats @ Dolphins, 10-6 Pats vs. 9-7 Dolphins, Dolphins W, both teams tied, Dolphins win the tiebreaker for beating the Pats twice this season.  

Now on the flip side, as a football fan, I would like to see a Bucs/Pats Super Bowl.  

The absolute worst 7-7 team in the NFL.  How this team is still "in the hunt" is beyond me.  I know Waller being out is really a gut punch, but Cleveland was missing 18 players!!!  ...and they still should've lost that game!  Good thing you gave us Karlsson, @H-Dreamer!!!  He's our best player by a MILE!!!

I don't even think we had one single pressure or sack in the entire game!

Do you know how hard it is to watch an entire 60 minutes of Raiders football through a facepalm????  You Jets fans know what I mean!!  LOL