• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The General NFL Talk Thread

Shane Falco

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Minnesota is cleaning house. They just fired their GM and coach.

Dude!!!  What in the blazing blue fucking hell happened with Indy????  Holy yellow shit balls!!!  They were fucking brutal yesterday.  I kept looking over and I thought I was hallucinating!!  Glad I'm not an Indy fan over this off season!!  They should be embarrassed!

Just now, Ozzy said:

Dude!!!  What in the blazing blue fucking hell happened with Indy????  Holy yellow shit balls!!!  They were fucking brutal yesterday.  I kept looking over and I thought I was hallucinating!!  Glad I'm not an Indy fan over this off season!!  They should be embarrassed!

As someone who hates everything Colts (Pats guy here), I loved every second of it. At least Jaguars fans maybe got a glimpse of what Lawrence could become, or Indy was just that bad.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

As someone who hates everything Colts (Pats guy here), I loved every second of it. At least Jaguars fans maybe got a glimpse of what Lawrence could become, or Indy was just that bad.

Indy was awful, Sharpy. 

You guys let Miami have a late Christmas gift too.  Eh, no big deal!  You guys should roll right through this first game.  "The Belichick factor" is now in session!!  LOL

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

No. You guys ruined what would have been the most fucking epic thing possible with your last second field goal bullshit. 

As usual, the Raiders ruin fun.

We were going to sit on the ball and take the tie until the Chargers called that stupid time out with 0:31 seconds left!

Blame San Diego!....errr the Chargers (I still call them San Diego!  I'm such a douche!!!) LOL

Collinsworth was calling that tie all game long!!! 

Sounds like per Elliotte...er...Schefter:

Nagy out in CHI

Zimmer and the GM out in MIN

Flores out in MIA (@Blue Heaven - thoughts?)

Gotta say, Fangio is a real shocker imo. He had no QB for three years, had his franchise player traded mid-season, and STILL won 7 games in the hardest division in football. To piss in the wound, a bunch of those losses were by less than a touchdown. This team was a QB of any decency away from being an 11 win team....that's just really hard to put on the coach.

Just now, Ozzy said:

We were going to sit on the ball and take the tie until the Chargers called that stupid time out with 0:31 seconds left!

Blame San Diego!....errr the Chargers (I still call them San Diego!  I'm such a douche!!!) LOL

You made STEELERS FANS HAPPY and made my boy Austin Ekeler sad. 

• LMFAO 1

4 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Indy was awful, Sharpy. 

You guys let Miami have a late Christmas gift too.  Eh, no big deal!  You guys should roll right through this first game.  "The Belichick factor" is now in session!!  LOL

Yeah, other than a blowout win over Jacksonville, they've looked like ass since the bye week. Josh Allen and the Bills scare the crap out of me, but it's supposed to be shitty there on Saturday, so we'll see. Win or lose, it's been a good year overall and I'm excited about Mac Jones.

• VINNY! 1

2 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Nagy out in CHI

Gotta say, Fangio is a real shocker imo. He had no QB for three years, had his franchise player traded mid-season, and STILL won 7 games in the hardest division in football. To piss in the wound, a bunch of those losses were by less than a touchdown. This team was a QB of any decency away from being an 11 win team....that's just really hard to put on the coach.

I'm kind of surprised about Flores too. After a 1-7 start, he had the team sniffing the postseason.

6 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I was just going to say...that had to be one of the most idiotic timeouts in recent NFL history. He's going to get questioned forever on that decision. I would have trolled everybody and just taken the tie after all that. lol

I still call them San Diego too, because that's where they should still be. Los Angeles Chargers just sounds weird, and not the same. I don't think I'll ever get used to the Raiders being in Las Vegas.

15 minutes ago, G1000 said:

Nagy out in CHI

Fucking MORONS!!! That is what Dolphins management is.  Stephen Ross is just like James Dolan, no patience.  

Dolphins were 1-7, Flores turned this shit around and made them on the cusp of a playoff spot.  Back to back winning season for the first time in 20 years.  

I got no clue what they are going to do, seemed like Harbaugh was pretty much a given to be offered the HC job b/c Stephen Ross has a hard on for him, but Jeff Darlington said that the Dolphins are not pursuing Harbaugh.  I'm fucking baffled by this.  Dolphins lost 3 game on last second FGs, turn those into wins, the Dolphins are the #5 seed.  I, along with the majority of Dolphins fans are PISSED!  Now if its not Harbaugh its gonna be another stupid retread coach that cant win anywhere else, or its gonna be another coach who has never coached an NFL game, and now we see how the last 2 ended up (Gase, Flores).  

At least Flores will be unemployed for about 3 minutes before he is snatched up.  

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

Fucking MORONS!!! That is what Dolphins management is.  Stephen Ross is just like James Dolan, no patience.  

Dolphins were 1-7, Flores turned this shit around and made them on the cusp of a playoff spot.  Back to back winning season for the first time in 20 years.  

I got no clue what they are going to do, seemed like Harbaugh was pretty much a given to be offered the HC job b/c Stephen Ross has a hard on for him, but Jeff Darlington said that the Dolphins are not pursuing Harbaugh.  I'm fucking baffled by this.  Dolphins lost 3 game on last second FGs, turn those into wins, the Dolphins are the #5 seed.  I, along with the majority of Dolphins fans are PISSED!  Now if its not Harbaugh its gonna be another stupid retread coach that cant win anywhere else, or its gonna be another coach who has never coached an NFL game, and now we see how the last 2 ended up (Gase, Flores).  

At least Flores will be unemployed for about 3 minutes before he is snatched up.  

Yeah - I get that the Dolphins dug the grave early this year, but that was a run and a half to finish over .500. Flores deserved better. Honestly...kinda hope the Giants bring him in.