• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Kitty Kitty Kitty I Want to Pet the Kitty

1 minute ago, siddious said:

His production and game have been fine its probably just a turn of the players or something 

I feel like it was when Rempe first showed that he slowed down a bit.  Not in play but in results.

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

I feel like it was when Rempe first showed that he slowed down a bit.  Not in play but in results.

He’s a rookie there are always lulls. He’s been fine. We have bigger issues. 

Just now, siddious said:

I feel like the big issues are slowly fading away at this point.  The injection of youth from Hartford and the young guys from the beginning of the season are noticeable at this point.  The vets are slowly rounding into shape and of course Igor is Igor again.

11 minutes ago, Br4d said:

I feel like the big issues are slowly fading away at this point.  The injection of youth from Hartford and the young guys from the beginning of the season are noticeable at this point.  The vets are slowly rounding into shape and of course Igor is Igor again.

And how often can we say we solved our problems from within?

I call that progress 

• Believe 1

They have lost three in a row so they are going to be in a nasty mood to begin with.  Both teams look at each other as a very possible Eastern conference final opponent and so there is zero chance that either of these teams are looking past the other one.

Oh and somebody has to win the Presidents trophy although everyone seems to not really want it right now.

Should be a fun game.

I expect Rempe to be a heat seeking missile out there tonight, albeit one without any wings.

29 minutes ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

They have lost three in a row so they are going to be in a nasty mood to begin with.  Both teams look at each other as a very possible Eastern conference final opponent and so there is zero chance that either of these teams are looking past the other one.

Oh and somebody has to win the Presidents trophy although everyone seems to not really want it right now.

Should be a fun game.

I expect Rempe to be a heat seeking missile out there tonight, albeit one without any wings.

With Boston losing today in Philadelphia in regulation, a Ranger win tonight puts them alone in the 1 spot for the Presidents Trophy.

39 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

With Boston losing today in Philadelphia in regulation, a Ranger win tonight puts them alone in the 1 spot for the Presidents Trophy.

This is starting to feel like a year where 8 teams will go into the playoffs with equal chances to win the cup.  Of all of them only the Rangers have looked like world beaters twice for long stretches.

2 hours ago, siddious said:

Yep and prior to the Wenneberg trade he's been playing on a line with pedestrian players. Somewhat of handicap. 

It’s a big game but I don’t think it’s so big that you can’t start giving guys games off.  Don’t quite understand the bag skate if the idea was rest but maybe there’s more to it. 

32 minutes ago, delneggs said:

Scratching Cuylee is a bad move by Lavi unless he has some type of injury they haven't disclosed. 

The roster is expanded at this point.  There are more options available and we don't know what Cuylle is going through right now.

If Cuylle is not playing tonight the odds are pretty good that Laviolette thinks he will benefit somehow from taking a game off.  

1 hour ago, Br4d said:

This is starting to feel like a year where 8 teams will go into the playoffs with equal chances to win the cup.  Of all of them only the Rangers have looked like world beaters twice for long stretches.

Gotta respectfully push back on this.  Yeah we had a couple of very impressive winning streaks (by the numbers) but but we almost never looked like world beaters while doing it.

It has nothing to do with Cuylle.  Chill out with the conspiracy theories.  Vince quoted Lavi saying he doesn't want anyone sitting for long stretches going into the playoffs and if he could play all 13 of them at the same time he would. We're likely to see Vesey and Goodrow get a game or two off as well.

Look up the article if you want or don't.   Up to you.