• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Kitty Kitty Kitty I Want to Pet the Kitty

That was a perfect example of Kreider’s laziness…Bread was all alone in the Ozone so he pushed hard to make space and time for himself while others joined…Kreider just tried not to get hurt and turned it over…

• Keeps it 100 1

Florida forcing their style of play on the Rangers without much of a resistance. It’s gone be a long nite with some fighting, ejection, if that does not change….

Edited by Cr00zng

Just now, siddious said:

Just stop lol 

When you are unwilling to protect yourself you become a target. The kid has a substantial physical stature. Start hitting people hard n some of the targeting stops. 

1 minute ago, Scott said:

Let's see what Rempe can do now that it's clear nobody is going to fight him according to 19.

I couldn't hear the closing question to Tkachuk that got a laugh from the studio.  What'd they ask him?

4 minutes ago, Dem said:

When you are unwilling to protect yourself you become a target. The kid has a substantial physical stature. Start hitting people hard n some of the targeting stops. 

31 Other teams would trade serious assets for this guy but we can’t seem to get over the fact that he’s over 6’ tell and doesn’t murder people. 

it’s Tom poti again except I’d take miller over poti any day of the week. 

1 minute ago, siddious said:

31 Other teams would trade serious assets for this guy but we can’t seem to get over the fact that he’s over 6’ tell and doesn’t murder people. 

it’s Tom poti again except I’d take miller over poti any day of the week. 

He should model his game after Marc Staal