• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Kitty Kitty Kitty I Want to Pet the Kitty

4 minutes ago, siddious said:

I’ve grown to dislike the guy somehow and I can’t even explain it.

40 years from now when Kreider is the answer to a ton of game night trivia questions, some kid will look up his stats and think he was a really consistent goal scorer.  😂

• LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 2

9 minutes ago, Dem said:

They sure woke up in the 2nd. Hopefully the sustain it!!

By the end of the second period, they fell asleep again. Hopefully, Lavi wakes them up in the locker room The two point is up for grab, go for it…

2 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

By the end of the second period, they fell asleep again. Hopefully, Lavi wakes them up in the locker room The two point is up for grab, go for it…

Two excellent teams, the game is going to have its ebbs and flows.

12 minutes ago, siddious said:

14 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

"Glider" is a great nickname for him

I’ve been calling him that for years….

5 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Bump of meth is the answer

14 minutes ago, siddious said:

I’ve gone back and forth…ultimately, I don’t dislike him.  Why would you work harder?  You already play on the first line, the PP and the PK by putting in 70% effort for most of the game (and that’s generous).  The leadership has failed to call him out for his laziness (count how long it takes him to change…he calls for a change from center ice and doesn’t take a single stride in order to not have to stop when he reaches the bench)…Throw him down on the third or fourth line and he may change his tune.

2 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

I’ve gone back and forth…ultimately, I don’t dislike him.  Why would you work harder?  You already play on the first line, the PP and the PK by putting in 70% effort for most of the game (and that’s generous).  The leadership has failed to call him out for his laziness (count how long it takes him to change…he calls for a change from center ice and doesn’t take a single stride in order to not have to stop when he reaches the bench)…Throw him down on the third or fourth line and he may change his tune.

^This is the definition of Prima Dona