• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers v. Florida Panthers — I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch

8 minutes ago, Keirik said:

There are only 5 other players with more goals than he since the start of 21/22  No one is saying he's remotely perfect but I don't give a shit if he's only useful while whistling Dixie if he scores at a pace only surpassed by 5 other players. Dude scores more than 95% of the league. Let's be real here.

Simply wish 20 and 93 were the forces 5 on 5 and PP that they're being paid to be. Talent is obviously there.  

14 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

He will be 2nd all time for the Rangers, maybe even 1st.  He will have his jersey retired.

Imagine what could have been if he gave maximum effort. 

3 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Here for the third. Lets fucking go. It looks like Cousins still has his teeth. Hoping for some new dental insurance claims for that little shit tomorrow. 
LGR

hip hop rap GIF by WE tv

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Simply wish 20 and 93 were the forces 5 on 5 and PP that they're being paid to be. Talent is obviously there.  

Can’t have everything I guess…Kreider doesn’t do well in crowds that require tight checking and any checking…that’s 5 on 5.  He needs space and time…man up and man down…so, on 5 v 5, Zib is playing two positions and it’s useless to throw anyone else on that line as it’s like playing a man down…everyone keeps pointing the finger at whatever right wing on that line, but it’s really Kreider on left.  Sucks the energy from that whole line.