• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers v. Florida Panthers — I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch

6 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

As I said, only place he’s useful…not hating…just stating facts.

There are only 5 other players with more goals than he since the start of 21/22  No one is saying he's remotely perfect but I don't give a shit if he's only useful while whistling Dixie if he scores at a pace only surpassed by 5 other players. Dude scores more than 95% of the league. Let's be real here.

• Applause 3

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Jacob Trouba is having an awful fucking game. Good grief. Painful.

Laf is having a shit game as well. Eh were in it and playing reasonably well. Good game!

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

There are only 5 other players with more goals than he since the start of 21/22  No one is saying he's remotely perfect but I don't give a shit if he's only useful while whistling Dixie if he scores at a pace only surpassed by 5 other players. Dude scores more than 95% of the league. Let's be real here.

He will be 2nd all time for the Rangers, maybe even 1st.  He will have his jersey retired.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, delneggs said:

Someone...ANYONE...needs to destroy Cousins with a hit and then punch his nose thru to the back of his head.  

That’s going a little too far, literally….

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Same span he's 28th in 5v5 goals and ES goals, so he's pretty fucking good at scoring goals there too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

He will be 2nd all time for the Rangers, maybe even 1st.  He will have his jersey retired.

And he’ll just glides in to the ceremony for retiring his jersey number, just like he does in games….

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

And he’ll just glides in to the ceremony for retiring his jersey number, just like he does in games….

He will Find a way to go offsides during the raising of his jersey 

• LMFAO 2