• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers v. Florida Panthers — I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch

Just now, Keirik said:

That looked line a penalty to me to be honest. Stupid penalty too. And it cost us. 

I agree. Looked like a penalty to me too. Just reckless.

Just now, Keirik said:

That looked line a penalty to me to be honest. Stupid penalty too. And it cost us. 

No penalty…he was skating straight and the other guy tried to get out of the way…any time you do that, your feet are the last thing to move…Rempe didn’t stick out any leg/foot.

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

No penalty…he was skating straight and the other guy tried to get out of the way…any time you do that, your feet are the last thing to move…Rempe didn’t stick out any leg/foot.

Lol no. 

I don’t know about you but in the replay I saw, Rempe’s leg never touched the Panther player.  He fell down trying to avoid Rempe’s leg.  So that goal

is a gift from poor officiating.

Edited by ausman
Spelling
  • Keeps it 100 2

Floridas goal was a result of Zib not skating after around the net faster and he could have frozen that puck in the corner. He has become useless on this team. 

Go to the f.......g net, shoot, create havoc and rebound goal.

2nd straight loss to a playoff team'

Edited by Blueshirts1926
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Go watch it again and show me where Rempe stuck a leg out

I don't need to watch something again ive watched ad naseum in replays. You're responsible for your body,slew foot and all. You don't have to "stick your leg out." Trailing it is still a penalty every single time in thr NHL. We disagree. Its not the end of the world. 

Just now, Blueshirts1926 said:

Floridas goal was a result of Zib not skating after around the net faster and he could have frozen that puck in the corner. He has become useless on this team. 

onto the f.......g net, shoot, create havoc and rebound goal.

2nd straight loss to a playoff team'

Saw that too…he was in full Kreider mode on that one…

• Keeps it 100 1

This is a game where 93 and 20 need to cut the shit and do something offensively. Panthers' stars-Reinhart and Barkov- are doing the job. Past time for the supposed 1st line to do something against teams that aren't also rans. That's how this team keeps playing into June. Enough nights off. 

Edited by Bugg