• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers v. Florida Panthers — I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I'm expecting this to be as fun as the Leafs game. 

As long as they win, I am OK with that. Even if I don't think that the Leafs game was that much fun....

16 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

As long as they win, I am OK with that. Even if I don't think that the Leafs game was that much fun....

It wasn't a masterpiece by the Rangers, but I thought it was still a pretty well played entertaining game between two good teams. A playoff series between those two would be insane.

• Keeps it 100 1

8 hours ago, Phil said:

ECF preview?

Hope not. Hopefully another team pulls the surprise Panthers move from last year and knock off the Panthers before we see them.  

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Zibs scoring a 5v5 goal tonight.  Too many people talking about it now and he’s going to prove to everyone he still can do it.

He's going to get three. 

• The Chyt! 1

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It wasn't a masterpiece by the Rangers, but I thought it was still a pretty well played entertaining game between two good teams. A playoff series between those two would be insane.

Yes, it was pretty well played, but that might not be enough to beat them. Just like it was not on Saturday….

Sort of a dumb comment by Joe about Rempe in front.  He’s 6’8” but he’s not extra wide…goalies always look around the players in front of them…being 6’8” doesn’t make it more difficult…actually a little easier since the shoulders aren’t at eye level.