• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets — Arrive; Raise Hell; Leave With Jennyr

Phil

7 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Watching the Columbus stream and they're really pushing the season tickets and renewals.  Must be hell to be in that market having a bad season.

It’s a really cool place to see a game. I’ve seen the Rangers in an absurd amount of arenas. And I still say Columbus was probably the most sneaky little cool place I’ve seen. I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t expect much. But it was a pretty nice time. Nationwide is surrounded by this area called Arena District and it has a bunch of cool bars, restaurants and hotels. Not a bad time for a little roadie.

41 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

Why is everyone testing Rempe?  Seems like bullshit to me.  Do these fuckers really have to prove themselves against a rookie?

Yes, Rempe lost a fight but this bullshit has got to stop referee should’ve come in and told that fucking goon you don’t stop it I’m giving you a game is conduct commissioner has to come in and stop this shit. Rimpy didn’t do anything wrong he’s a rookie and that’s why that fucking goon on Columbus did it if we had Reeves do you think that fucking goon would’ve done that to Reeves absolutely not the bullshit is got to stop.

LGR

RANGER ED 

• Like 1

Columbus came out with more energy but Rangers work up late in the period.  Rempe took the L but got in few nice shots and drew blood too, so not like he got his ass beat.  He's a tough kid and looks fine, just some bumps and bruises. Nobody wins every fight.  

• Keeps it 100 1

5 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Quick is under heavy pressure, he doesn’t want to be the one to end the 10 game winning streak….

He also looked a little out of the groove until around halfway through the period