• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets — Arrive; Raise Hell; Leave With Jennyr

Phil

Was just watching all his fights from this year in the AHL, he took his share of L's. I think he's going to learn the hard way up here dealing with some of these guys with a lot of experience. He always leave himself wide open and that can lead to what we just saw.

Just now, Scott said:

Was just watching all his fights from this year in the AHL, he took his share of L's. I think he's going to learn the hard way up here dealing with some of these guys with a lot of experience. He always leave himself wide open and that can lead to what we just saw.

Arguably, the AHL is a harder league to fight in

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

He’s gonna have to turn some of these down. You can’t fight monster after monster every single game.

Agree. The word is out that he’s a fight candidate but even amongst the group of tough guys, they have to know that asking him to go during every game is not smart. F these dudes!

Rempe is going to get challenged by every fourth line fighter in the NHL because they all need to prove their worth as well. They're done fighting each other, so they're going to fight the new guy.

In this case, Rempe should have said "I'll fight you once I've even heard of you", this guy is a nobody. 

• Bullseye 2

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Rempe is going to get challenged by every fourth line fighter in the NHL because they all need to prove their worth as well. They're done fighting each other, so they're going to fight the new guy.

In this case, Rempe should have said "I'll fight you once I've even heard of you", this guy is a nobody. 

This if anybody thinks Olivier gives a shit about what Rempe did yesterday they're crazy. He's (Olivier) is in the league for one thing, and Rempe is playing right into it up until now.

Let's be honest Rempe is in the same boat though. He was brought up here for one thing, toughness. He's a one dimensional kid, so he's going to pay the price at times. 

Rempe is our nobody.

Edited by Scott
  • Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

@Scott for the most part I agree. He’s supposed to bring ‘energy.’ But is he only 1 dimension? IDK

I would say yes based on being a 6th round pick and his boxcar stats up until this point.  

• Cheers 1