• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

16 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Woll got hurt for Toronto tonight, so Martin Jones came in for his Leafs debut in Ottawa. And apparently…

If that’s true, that’s pretty fucked up. And something that should be looked into IMO.

Need to see the video.

48 minutes ago, Karan said:

The Sharks are turning into the lead killers. Did it against the Rangers (almost), Islanders and now Detroit. Didn't think I'd be saying this a month ago but one of the more fun teams to watch lol 

Karan, i was planning to go to India for my birthday this February but then i read about Delhi belly.  I think im going to Caribbean instead 

9 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Karan, i was planning to go to India for my birthday this February but then i read about Delhi belly.  I think im going to Caribbean instead 

Hey man, you're just hearing about that now? lol Just start going to greasy Indian restaurants in your area every week for the next month to get your system acclimatized and you'll be fine.

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

10 hours ago, Karan said:

The Sharks are turning into the lead killers. Did it against the Rangers (almost), Islanders and now Detroit. Didn't think I'd be saying this a month ago but one of the more fun teams to watch lol 

Insane game, and another example of no lead is safe anymore. Remember years ago? You were trialing 3-0 or 4-0 and the game was over. Comebacks of this magnitude, or close to it, are almost commonplace now.

11 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Insane game, and another example of no lead is safe anymore. Remember years ago? You were trialing 3-0 or 4-0 and the game was over. Comebacks of this magnitude, or close to it, are almost commonplace now.

Not true. 3 goal dreaded lead was always a thing from like forever. You have amnesia 

11 hours ago, Karan said:

Hey man, you're just hearing about that now? lol Just start going to greasy Indian restaurants in your area every week for the next month to get your system acclimatized and you'll be fine.

Yeah man, never thought of going to India before.  Im going to eat curry for a month and see if my ass can shit out anything solid 

14 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Yeah man, never thought of going to India before.  Im going to eat curry for a month and see if my ass can shit out anything solid 

I'm actually going to be there in February too, let me know if you decide to brave it lol 

I'm curious to see what happens with Gudbranson today at that hearing.  He took a vicious hit from behind, behind the net, and caught up with Cousins later in the game.  ...Just jumped him and pounded him while he was turtling.  Wicked shit!

8 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I'm curious to see what happens with Gudbranson today at that hearing.  He took a vicious hit from behind, behind the net, and caught up with Cousins later in the game.  ...Just jumped him and pounded him while he was turtling.  Wicked shit!

As far as I can gather from clips, the refs missed the OG hit, kicked Gudbranson out, let him back in, then that happened. How is reffing now a topic at the recent GM meetings?

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

46 minutes ago, Pete said:

As far as I can gather from clips, the refs missed the OG hit, kicked Gudbranson out, let him back in, then that happened. How is reffing now a topic at the recent GM meetings?

It better be a topic...it's been really inconsistent (...and incosistent meaning fucking shitty!) all year.  I've been able to catch more games around the league this year than in the past, and it's the same crappy calls all around;  it's like the NHL is trying to create some sort of "pairity" by trying to keep teams closer in games.  I'm trying to match the scores to the spread, and in some cases, they're hitting pretty close.  In other's it's off...

Maybe there's a coincidence, but I hope not!

35 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

The reffing has been awful this year. I also feel like more guys are getting jumped this year.

These refs have been losing games all year like this.  Teams may very well start policing on their own if this shit doesn't get corrected soon.

If they make the right call and toss Cousins last night for that hit, that shit doesn't happen.  They lighten the penalty and leave him in the game, and all hell breaks loose.  I thought it was a dumb call.  He shouldda been tossed for that hit.

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Hard to call that intentional, given it's Strome. He beat the piss out of Schiefele right after.

Yeah he sure did, also hard to believe because it was Strome. 

Just hate seeing anybody blow out a knee. 

As for the Cousins hit, there's a video of Gudbranson screaming to his coaches I'm going after him as soon as he got to the bench.

So much garbage from the zebras I'm not sure how much talking at the GM meetings is going to help. My guess is they completely over correct if anything and call shit that's not remotely a penalty just because you can't fix stupidity.

• Keeps it 100 1

13 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Yeah he sure did, also hard to believe because it was Strome. 

Just hate seeing anybody blow out a knee. 

As for the Cousins hit, there's a video of Gudbranson screaming to his coaches I'm going after him as soon as he got to the bench.

So much garbage from the zebras I'm not sure how much talking at the GM meetings is going to help. My guess is they completely over correct if anything and call shit that's not remotely a penalty just because you can't fix stupidity.

Just call it like they would (or wouldn't) in the playoffs.  I'm just looking for an inkling of consistency.  There's NONE!

We don't need NHL referees having their own reality show.  We're not watching to see them!  They should put the damn whistle in their pockets until something actually occurs, instead of calling every little pissing thing.

• Keeps it 100 1