• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

6 hours ago, phillyb said:

Oh I’m sorry, was that the one fucking game on tonight? Haha

Sunday: 2 games

Monday: 1 game

Tuesday: ALL THE TEAMS PLAY

Wednesday: 1 game

The NHL has that problem. It seems like Thursdays and Saturdays are the big night where there are tons of games on. Then the rest of the week there's maybe 3-5 per day. I know that's kind of exaggerating but you know what I mean. The league tends to blow their load on a couple of nights for games and then it seems kind of random otherwise.

• Keeps it 100 1

19 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Gallant heading to San Jose soon......

And what would he do with that roster and MacKenzie Blackwood in net? This is by design, they're going for the #1 pick who's projected to be a local kid who grew up in the Jr Sharks program.

11 hours ago, Pete said:

And what would he do with that roster and MacKenzie Blackwood in net? This is by design, they're going for the #1 pick who's projected to be a local kid who grew up in the Jr Sharks program.

I was kidding. They are obviously tanking; it's got to suck to be a part of that org at the moment. Who wants to lace up to be shelled night after night? Woof.

Years ago this was never an issue.  Everyone had "a guy" to take care of this kind of crap.  Toronto has THE guy, probably the last of his breed, and didn't do anything.  WOW!!

So what's the right thing to do?  We didn't do a whole lot about Fox.  Laff got a little fiesty, but that was about it.

I would've liked to see someone behead Aho, but that's me.  I also grew up in the era of The Broadstreet Bullies, and Bob Probert killing everyone.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Keeps it 100 1