• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Frozen Frenzy is a fun experiment for ESPN.  Some good choices in deciding to show power plays since they want to show goals.  Also some insight into what franchises ESPN thinks have more neutral fan interest based on what even strength games they show.

Anyone catch Caps-Leafs? The Caps are horrific. I’ve said the Pens are going down the road of the old 90s Rangers, but it may be the Caps. They’re more preoccupied with Ovechkin chasing 99 than they are with winning. That team is tough to watch at this stage. In a stacked Metro, I don’t see them having a prayer of a chance of making the playoffs. And they’ll win enough to keep themselves out of the lottery. Lousy spot to be.

Edited by RichieNextel305

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Anyone catch Caps-Leafs? The Caps are horrific. I’ve said the Pens are going down the road of the old 90s Rangers, but it may be the Caps. They’re more preoccupied with Ovechkin chasing 99 than they are with winning. That team is tough to watch at this stage. In a stacked Metro, I don’t see them having a prayer of a chance of making the playoffs. And they’ll win enough to keep themselves out of the lottery. Lousy spot to be.

both caps and pens are old.  They need to rebuild but that means trading Ovi and trading Cindy and malkin, which seems they're not ready to do yet. I mean, would you trade Ovi?  he's a life Capital