• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

1 hour ago, RichieNextel305 said:

He is gonna be a monster. Kid is only in his second game and is finding space and shoots at any opportunity.

Eighteen. Eighteen and he looks freaking good. Just wild.

I’d kill to see the rangers get a first over all pick 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • JIMMY! 1
  • ALEXIS! 1
  • Believe 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Picking twice in the top five two years in a row would really do wonders to get this franchise turned around.

As long as they don’t take too many Europeans. 1/2 is fine. Take a fast, scoring Canadian winger with the other pick. 

49 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

First couple of nights of the season and we already have the first hat trick (Matthews) and a four-goal game (Boeser)! 😮

The first few games are kind of a crapshoot as players and teams get their season legs underneath them. Usually some sloppy games the first couple of weeks.

Boeser is playing like he wants to be traded desperately lol. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I'd have tried to throw Lafrenière at them for this guy any time over the last year.

Probably not available if he keeps this up. This guys game is much needed in the Rangers lineup. 

I wish we had the LW on that line!

• TroCheckmark 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

I wish we had the LW on that line!

You're never gonna get over him. 

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

I'm glad I don't have any player I fawn over. None. Zero. 

Note to self- Isles play tomorrow.   #16...

Edited by The Dude

On 10/12/2023 at 6:57 AM, Sharpshooter said:

How many more years is Campbell signed for again? 🤣 I thought Skinner should have won Rookie of the Year. Obviously Campbell's contract is an albatross so they kind of have to play him, but Skinner is the future.

They're in a very tough spot with Campbell. He's too expensive to use as a back up (~20 games) for the next 4 seasons. But they can't afford to play him like a 1A/1B and throw 40 games his way. I suspect they're going to be forced to dump him for some futures as soon as they can find a willing buyer.

2 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Only 1 game in, and Tampa Bay places Tyler Motte on IR. Out indefinitely.

Love the guy and the way he plays. But he just cannot find a way to stay on the ice. Guy is always hurt.

Him and Werenski. Another guy that just can't seem to stay healthy. Placed on IR today as well.