• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Extend Qualifying Offers to Miller, Lafreniere, Others

LindG1000

Easily one of the very worst trades in recent memory for this organization. Just a fucking brutal, brutal job by the front office there to not get anything substantial for 2 star quality players. That is one Gorton should wear on the chin forever. I get botching up trades, but that was a failure and a half.

• Bullseye 3
  • The Chyt! 1
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • Keeps it 100 3

5 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Easily one of the very worst trades in recent memory for this organization. Just a fucking brutal, brutal job by the front office there to not get anything substantial for 2 star quality players. That is one Gorton should wear on the chin forever. I get botching up trades, but that was a failure and a half.

Also trading Skjei, and trading for Trouba and giving him that moronic contract. It's why I didn't hate it when he (Gorton) was unceremoniously dumped.

36 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Howdens a cup winner bro.

1 hour ago, jsrangers said:

That's a pretty cool breakdown from Brooksie. But then you actually take in the meaning of the words and realize....we got hosed. Bad. Like real bad.

McDonagh was a huge part of the Lightning cup team and Miller is a 100 pt player. We got nothing. Literally Nothing in thay trade.

On 6/30/2023 at 1:12 PM, RichieNextel305 said:

100% agreed. Who did the 2 draft picks turn into BTW?

29 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Let's go kid...get your ass in gear, sign the dotted line and let's fucking do this already!!!  No more bullshit...time to play like you are supposed to!

Considering Laffy looks in the same shape this summer as he did in his first season with the Rangers (judging by some new photos he posted), I don't have much hope lol