• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #21] Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks — Ducks Tonight. Turkeys Tomorrow.

Morphinity 2.0

9 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Wow you think re-acquiring Strome is dumb? Maybe you didn't like him when he was here, but he gave the team everything anyone could have asked for.

I actually think Strome is a much better fit than Trocheck with Panarin as I've never seen two guys on the same line have no idea what the other guy is doing in quite the same way, but Vinny is putting points up so I'm cool with it. 

Panarin, Zibanejad and Trochek out for an extended shift while Goodrow draws the penalty? Yeah, sure start them on the PP and keep them out there the whole 2 minutes. 

Hello? Bench Boss?  Bench management.  Who's been getting your better chances tonight? Not these guys. I swear Gallant is fucking high. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Panarin, Zibanejad and Trochek out for an extended shift while Goodrow draws the penalty? Yeah, sure start them on the PP and keep them out there the whole 2 minutes. 

Hello? Bench Boss?  Bench management.  Who's been getting your better chances tonight? Not these guys. I swear Gallant is fucking high. 

I actually think it might be time to try a bit of a change with pp1. Maybe Chytil instead of Trocheck here and there. 

We are KINGS of the forced thread-the-needle passing. Enough already. All pucks go forward to the net. Sooooooo many opportunities to shoot quickly, but nooooooooo. Everyone has to settle the puck first then looks for a passing option. By then, all hope for a quick shot disappears. *smh*

Edited by 4EverRangerFrank
  • Like 1