• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #21] Rangers @ Anaheim Ducks — Ducks Tonight. Turkeys Tomorrow.

Morphinity 2.0

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Damn, Anaheim's headcoach perpetually looks like his wife kicked him out of the house and he's developed a severe drinking addiction and spending far too much time with his therapist. Almost feel bad looking at the guy. 

Looks like he slept in some old 80s Firebird 🙂 

• LMFAO 1

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Looks like he slept in some old 80s Firebird 🙂 

Every guy wanted that car at 18, but they had no idea the engineering sucked. My brother couldn't wait to spend every last dime to buy one of those shitboxes. Tranny went almost immediately. was hit or miss if the car was gonna go anywhere, and transmision fluid was a weekly purchase.  His solution, when that happened mid span of the Verrazzano and drive gear didn't work, was to drive to Staten Island in reverse. 

• LOL 1
  • The Chyt! 1

8 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Noticeable tonight: Ranger appear to have gotten the message, “Shoot!” Finally feels like we’re getting some of our old shoot-first mojo again. 

That’s good, but didn’t get the message about turnover the puck in their defensive zone…

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fuck you Halak. What a joke of a signing. 

yep it's also another reason why I think they're not setup to be a serious contender. They have Igor not walking on water which should be expected and what's worse they don't have a backup who can keep his head above water.  I don't think you can roll Igor out nearly as much as we all would like to see him without him breaking down physically at some point.

Shaping up to be a huge wiff on Drury's part.

Edited by jsrangers