• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Give Kravtsov Permission to Seek Trade; Loaned to KHL

Phil

24 minutes ago, josh said:

That’s more than any of the remaining rebuild first round picks. 

Oh and also, quite the heel turn that folks now look at Howden as a success story...when he was "unfairly gifted icetime over Lias because Quinn"... Meanwhile turns out he's just a better hockey player. 

Press Conference Kermit GIF

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Quinn just wasn't a good NHL coach for us. That's all. He was average and the team was incredibly inconsistent. 

Maybe in terms of who he developed or not was more around he was good with defenders developing but not forwards. 

Might be the most accurate way to describe it. I give him no credit for a guy like Fox though. He’s a generational talent in the blueline. The coach mattered not in that case.

Lindgren to some degree. But he plays with said generational talent.

Funny enough, Quinn’s best work probably came with DeAngelo.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, rmc51 said:

Might be the most accurate way to describe it. I give him no credit for a guy like Fox though. He’s a generational talent in the blueline. The coach mattered not in that case.

Lindgren to some degree. But he plays with said generational talent.

Funny enough, Quinn’s best work probably came with DeAngelo.

Yeah Fox brought his own star with him but I suppose some credit goes with allowing fox the time and freedom to show it. 

ADA is just not even worth getting into. We all have digged our foxholes and will die in them  

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

Weren't folks high on Chytil last year? Wasn't he pacing 40 ES points or something, easily going to replace Strome, under Quinn...And yet now experiencing a massive regression?

I mean if we are going to do that, then I guess we can say Quinn is what held back Kreider the last 3 years from realizing his full potential? Last year Chytil had lime 2 goals in his last 20 games. I'm not sure Toe Blake could coach him to be good at the sport. 

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Oh and also, quite the heel turn that folks now look at Howden as a success story...when he was "unfairly gifted icetime over Lias because Quinn"... Meanwhile turns out he's just a better hockey player. 

Press Conference Kermit GIF

No they look at it to show how shitty the rangers are at developing prospects 

5 hours ago, Keirik said:

Yeah Fox brought his own star with him but I suppose some credit goes with allowing fox the time and freedom to show it. 

ADA is just not even worth getting into. We all have digged our foxholes and will die in them  

Fox was behind Ada on the PP. he would have stayed on the 2nd unit if DeAngelo didn’t get that one penalty when they were getting blown out.  

4 hours ago, Keirik said:

I mean if we are going to do that, then I guess we can say Quinn is what held back Kreider the last 3 years from realizing his full potential? Last year Chytil had lime 2 goals in his last 20 games. I'm not sure Toe Blake could coach him to be good at the sport. 

He might put the foil on for Toe Blake though!

With all the crazy shit going down in Russia and all of the sanctions against Russia / Putin  now and allegedly the stopping of airlines. Would it benefit the Rangers the pulled his kid out of Russia now and bring him back to the United States ASAP to protect trade value? US Embassy in Moscow has now stated that all American citizens should start leaving Russian now

Edited by Lord Al