• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

This is a tough time of season for even contenders. Pens drop a shootout in Buffalo, 'Lanche lose at home to Canucks (both thereby taking a torch to my evening 3 team parlay, but I digress). Still another 5-6 weeks of season before playoffs. Possible loss of focus, and lesser teams playing looser? We tend to think every bad loss is awful, but it is happening to everyone else too. 

• VINNY! 1

19 hours ago, rmc51 said:

So we are up to 4 players picked after Kakko in the 2019 draft who are unequivocally better? Seider, Zegras, Boldy, Caufield

That may be the case but Kakko was the consensus #2 pick......People even thought after the worlds that he may have jumped Hughes to be the #1 pick.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

That may be the case but Kakko was the consensus #2 pick......People even thought after the worlds that he may have jumped Hughes to be the #1 pick.

Yeah, I don’t blame the Rangers pick at all. It was a slam dunk, no questions asked pick.

I’m just not sure if I should blame it on bad luck because this franchise is cursed, or bad Rangers’ development…lol, have to laugh as not to cry.

Did anyone watch Jets - Blue jackets last night? I was watching the end of the game and turned off when I saw Jets score an empty netter. When i woke up today I see that Blue jackets got a PP with 20 sec left and tied the game 3-3 in the final seconds. Im so fucking confused because I’m 100% sure I watched Jets score an EN to make it 4-2?? I cant find replay of the game anywhere lol

12 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Did anyone watch Jets - Blue jackets last night? I was watching the end of the game and turned off when I saw Jets score an empty netter. When i woke up today I see that Blue jackets got a PP with 20 sec left and tied the game 3-3 in the final seconds. Im so fucking confused because I’m 100% sure I watched Jets score an EN to make it 4-2?? I cant find replay of the game anywhere lol

stoned GIF

2 hours ago, Karan said:

WTF did I just witness?! FLA came back from 6-2 down in the 3rd to win 7-6 in OT, wow...

I went. Unreal shit. Left with 6 minutes left and 6-4...by the time I goty car out of the lot it was a Panthers win. 

Giroux is garbage. Hughes and Sherangovich are going to give the Rangers fits. Subban sucks and I don't even think his teammates like him. 

Edited by Pete

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I went. Unreal shit. Left with 6 minutes left and 6-4...by the time I goty car out of the lot it was a Panthers win. 

Giroux is garbage. Hughes and Sherangovich are going to give the Rangers fits. Subban sucks and I don't even think his teammates like him. 

Dude is killing me in my fantasy pool. Picked him thinking he'd start to accumulate a ton of points playing for FLA. How the hell does he manage 0 pts in a 7-6 game?