• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

48 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Wilson then went on to easily handle Clifford in a fight not long after this.  Pretty exciting playoff type game.

Sorry Omar, I wouldn't consider that Wilson running Campbell.  The dman gave Wilson nowhere to go, also shoving him into his goalie.  Definitely ugly though.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Sorry Omar, I wouldn't consider that Wilson running Campbell.  The dman gave Wilson nowhere to go, also shoving him into his goalie.  Definitely ugly though.  

Yup. For once, Wilson was going for the puck. Campbell left his crease to try and poke check. It's unfortunate the collision happened, but Wilson was not actively trying to barrel into Campbell.

51 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Yup. For once, Wilson was going for the puck. Campbell left his crease to try and poke check. It's unfortunate the collision happened, but Wilson was not actively trying to barrel into Campbell.

He could have just...stopped. He literally could have just stopped. He's a very good skater. 

We'll never know the intent, because you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt when you're Tom Wilson. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He could have just...stopped. He literally could have just stopped. He's a very good skater. 

We'll never know the intent, because you don't deserve the benefit of the doubt when you're Tom Wilson. 

On this one, he had every right to go for the puck. He was looking at the puck. His stick reaches towards the puck. He's trying to retrieve and go around the net. At that speed, I don't think he could've "just stopped". 

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

On this one, he had every right to go for the puck. He was looking at the puck. His stick reaches towards the puck. He's trying to retrieve and go around the net. At that speed, I don't think he could've "just stopped". 

You also have to go out of your way to avoid the goalie and he didn't even attempt to. 

Like like I said, we'll never know if he could have stopped or not, because Tom Wilson.