• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

6 hours ago, Sod16 said:

Incredibly damaging home loss to Devils by Vegas tonight.  Their chances of making it fall greatly.  Nice to see, really.

The eichel curse continues.

also lehner is fucking terrible I dunno how anyone thinks he’s a starting goalie. 

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

The eichel curse continues.

also lehner is fucking terrible I dunno how anyone thinks he’s a starting goalie. 

Because he is one? And he just had a bad year? Like a lot of other Knights?

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Caps are hot right now.  Not sure I would want to play them in the first round of playoffs.

Seriously.....Want a Caps/Canes series, it would be fast, physical, i'm sure some nastiness would ensue, maybe a 6 or 7 game series where they will beat each other up which would be advantage Rangers going into the 2nd round......if the Rangers take care of business in the first round.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pete said:

Because he is one? And he just had a bad year? Like a lot of other Knights?

Yeah he was really a late bloomer. From what I remember, he was decent on a bad Buffalo team. The Islanders saved his career. He really took off from there. 

He’ll be fine. Just a really weird year for that whole Vegas team.

Remaining Schedules 

Canes : Jets, @Devils, @Isles, @NYR, Devils, 

Caps: @Knights, @Coyotes, Leafs, Isles, @Isles, @NYR

Win vs. Colorado was huge for the Caps, now a little easier schedule the rest of the way. 

Rangers may determine where the Caps end the season with the last game of the season

Penguins: Bruins, @Wings, @Flyers, Oilers, Blue Jackets

Bruins: @Penguins, NYR, @Canadiens, Panthers, Sabres, @Leafs

Lightning: Leafs, Predators, @Panthers, Blue Jackets, @Blue Jackets, @Isles

So overall plenty of hockey left with the possibility of the standings changing nightly.  

Edited by Blue Heaven
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Seriously.....Want a Caps/Canes series, it would be fast, physical, i'm sure some nastiness would ensue, maybe a 6 or 7 game series where they will beat each other up which would be advantage Rangers going into the 2nd round......if the Rangers take care of business in the first round.  

I want this so badly.

Man what a fucking powerhouse of a season by Johnny Hockey. Who would've thought he'd only be a few points off the NHL scoring lead at this stage. But of course pulls out the heroics in a contract season 😁 Thoughts on how much he's going to get on his next contract?

1 hour ago, Karan said:

Man what a fucking powerhouse of a season by Johnny Hockey. Who would've thought he'd only be a few points off the NHL scoring lead at this stage. But of course pulls out the heroics in a contract season 😁 Thoughts on how much he's going to get on his next contract?

28 year old with probably 115 points or so? I’d think 10m for starters but with who? Calgary will never walk away from Tkachuk and he needs to be paid too. 

Hoe he likes Buffalo wings 

12 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Man.  If only there was some centralized hub where they can watch all the games every night and can review replays on controversial calls to help the on ice officials...

Seriously! 

It makes the whole league a fucking joke. 

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

28 year old with probably 115 points or so? I’d think 10m for starters but with who? Calgary will never walk away from Tkachuk and he needs to be paid too. 

Hoe he likes Buffalo wings 

Calgary has $27mil in cap space next season for Tkachuk, Gaudreau, and then the rest is just filler. And no high profile RFAs coming up in the next few years. I think they can manage to keep both, but it's gonna sting.

5 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Calgary has $27mil in cap space next season for Tkachuk, Gaudreau, and then the rest is just filler. And no high profile RFAs coming up in the next few years. I think they can manage to keep both, but it's gonna sting.

I don’t know man.  They have 27m but only 12 people under contract next year. If they drop 20m on those two, that’s a whollllle lot of filler to put out a team. 

• Keeps it 100 1

17 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Isles/Canes tied 2-2 after 2.

More importantly Aanti Raanta got hurt and was pulled from the game. 

Canes appear to have a goalie problem. Raanta is not returning , proverbial LBI.