• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Out Of Town Scoreboard

Phil

Yeah, '11 was his draft year. Two years prior he was down to playing Bamtam A. He made a shitty Midget AAA team the next year (Midget AAA here is a joke, all the good players are in junior by that age)

Anyways, he was at a Junior C camp when the Attack saw him and he walked on to OS, then, undrafted, he was invited to a NHL camp that fall. He played more OHL years as an overager and eventually signed with Minny.

Conversely, I played against a guy in junior C that went the other way. Was at the Leafs camp, then Baby Leafs, then called it quits and was back in Junior C with the Walkerton Blackhawks. That was all within two months. Population 4,000. 

Shit happens.

• Cheers 2

Is it time to discuss whether the Golden Knights could actually miss the playoffs? 3-7 in their last 10. Losing again tonight. 4 teams within 4 points of them with Winnipeg being one of them and thrashing them as we speak.

4-9 with Eichel I believe soon to be 4-10

Edited by Keirik

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Entirely possible. They're tumbling.

Curious to see what happens to the las vegas fanbase as the knights falter.  

Its definitely a tourist destination to go to a game so they'll be fine with that aspect but will the local fanbase lose interest since they never have experienced losing.

Dallas is one point behind Vegas for the last wild card spot with four games in hand. Curious to see if Vegas tries to stand pat at the deadline or if they shoot off a few players to try and set up for next year. Reilly Smith and Janmark are the only pending UFAs, and both are currently injured. 

4 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Dallas is one point behind Vegas for the last wild card spot with four games in hand. Curious to see if Vegas tries to stand pat at the deadline or if they shoot off a few players to try and set up for next year. Reilly Smith and Janmark are the only pending UFAs, and both are currently injured. 

Maybe they should take Stone off of LTIR instead of waiting till the playoffs

21 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Yeah I know, kind of ironic they try to circumvent the cap by putting him on LTIR and they go to shit.  

They have like 4 other players hurt, they're playing with half an AHL roster.  That's why they suck.

It's not circumvention every time a player goes on LTIR. 

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Roman Josi is almost on top 10 scoring in the league. Dude is a beast and should win the Norris hands down. 

Agreed, it would be a travesty if he didn't win it at this point. But they'll probably give it to Makar thanks to his 20+ goals lol. 

5 minutes ago, Karan said:

Agreed, it would be a travesty if he didn't win it at this point. But they'll probably give it to Makar thanks to his 20+ goals lol. 

Oh absolutely. Josi has an outside chance of finishing top 5 in the league on a team where he is the guy. I guess they have Forsberg but Josi is a stud. 

6 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Oh absolutely. Josi has an outside chance of finishing top 5 in the league on a team where he is the guy. I guess they have Forsberg but Josi is a stud. 

There goes my ballsy prediction of Fox winning his 2nd straight Norris Trophy 😢