• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets Thread

Patrick Bateman

Yeah, this is disgusting. How dare athletes have feelings towards fans and express them.

I don't care one whit. If fans are such fragile snowflakes that they can dish it out but can't handle it being thrown back in their faces, that's not a players problem.

This is just an awful take for someone who regularly bashed ADA for the same shit. Pick a lane, or just stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. These don't age well.

That said, live sports is now a luxury item. Fans have the right too boo when the products sucks. Millionaire athletes have the right to take the feedback, cash their check, and move on.

• Like 1

This is just an awful take for someone who regularly bashed ADA for the same shit. Pick a lane, or just stop being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. These don't age well.

That said, live sports is now a luxury item. Fans have the right too boo when the products sucks. Millionaire athletes have the right to take the feedback, cash their check, and move on.

I'd pick a lane, but you're on a different highway there. These are far from analogous situations.

Fans have the right to boo when the product sucks. The product does, in fact, suck. Players don't have to take it just because they get paid well.

I'd pick a lane, but you're on a different highway there. These are far from analogous situations.

Fans have the right to boo when the product sucks. The product does, in fact, suck. Players don't have to take it just because they get paid well.

Actually, they do. Because, ya know, they're playing shitty.

And it is as analogous as ADA shit talking on Twitter. If you ever made that argument, the you better walk that back ASAP.

I'm disgusted. Who the hell thinks they as athletes are above criticism. Dude can play, but what an asshole. If they had a strong manager this shit would not happen. You're really going to take on the whole fanbase? Lindor and Baez need to go. Entitled pieces of shit. I can't stand them.

I'm usually ok with players with attitude. But this is pretty much deciding you want out of here.

Dude man, I'm a Yankees fan, and I have to say that I think I've heard every Yankee in my time get booed at one time or another. It's "the frustrated voice of the fan" in my opinion. I watched Jeter get booed, hell, even Mariano got booed when he blew those 2 saves in the playoffs against the Red Sox back when!! Those guys are legends too! I watched Ewing get booed, and Stanton got killed with boos, and still does from time to time.

If those guys can get booed, ANYONE can in my opinion. This is the NY market and some guys are built for it, and some guys ain't. That's just my take.

One thing's for sure though; I think they're gonna hear it double barrel tonight from the Mets faithful.

What really is strange to me is that the Mets fans have endured some of the worst lows with this franchise....I mean some really shitty teams and they have stuck pretty loyally tight with the Mets throughout. Lindor for $341 million has basically had a pretty bad year, and Baez isn't exactly lighting up the city either. Those guys deserve to be booed in my opinion.

I'm going to bet the fallout from this is going to be felt for a while in that dugout and I'm pretty sure Baez just wrote his ticket outta town.

Yeah, this is the most dislikable Mets team for me in years, since the Reyes/Delgado/Castillo days. You can add Stroman to the list of guys on that team I can't stand.

I'm pretty sure that's the team that made me quit on the Mets on account of being a Rangers, Giants, Mets fan was enough misery in a lifetime.

Acting Mets GM Zack Scott arrested on DUI charge after reported party at owner Steve Cohen's house

Acting New York Mets general manager Zack Scott was arrested early Tuesday on a charge of driving under the influence, the New York Post reports.

The Mets later confirmed Scott's arrest.

Captain James Spencer, of the White Plains police, told the Post that an officer found Scott sleeping in his car near the city's federal courthouse at 4:17 a.m. on Tuesday. Per Spencer, Scott refused breathalyzer and blood tests and failed a field sobriety test.

https://www.aol.com/sports/acting-mets-gm-zack-scott-193721209.html

Pro tip just FYI. If you are drunk and in a position where you are going to take a nap in your car, do not sit in the drivers seat and do not have the keys in the ignition. Likely he did one of those things.

Acting Mets GM Zack Scott arrested on DUI charge after reported party at owner Steve Cohen's house

https://www.aol.com/sports/acting-mets-gm-zack-scott-193721209.html

Pro tip just FYI. If you are drunk and in a position where you are going to take a nap in your car, do not sit in the drivers seat and do not have the keys in the ignition. Likely he did one of those things.

Man the dumb stuff I did when young...scary to think back on some of it. In today's times? You just cannot think about drinking and driving ESPECIALLY if you get paid enough to enjoy a driver when needed - even a F'in UBER for crying out loud.