• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets Thread

Patrick Bateman

I haven't watched much of them the last 10 days....but where the hell did the Braves come from??? I looked at the NL East and the Braves are on top???

They're still only 2 out in the loss column....I hope they can still win that division.

Way beyond a disgrace.

Just a complete a total free fall. This should and likely will cost people their jobs. I’m sick of hearing how much of a baseball man Rojas is. His move the other night with Walker sealed his fate. He has no feel for the game. Everything with him is off an iPad and off of analytics. It’s disgusting.

If I’m Cohen, I’m offering Theo Epstein whatever the hell he wants this winter and I’m having him come in to fix this mess.

I totally missed that this weekend, but I just read about it last night. Damn, what an embarrassment. That's the lowest of low right there. Baez just got here and he's already printed his ticket out of town, Pillar has probably done the same. Cohen is going to have majorly put his mark on the team this offseason. Get rid of Alderson and Rojas and go from there.

I thought the presser was cringe-worthy. I'm curious to see how they're greeted for tomorrow night's game against the Marlins.

I don't think Baez is aware of what the NY fan base is all about....he's about to learn though, I have a feeling.

I thought the presser was cringe-worthy. I'm curious to see how they're greeted for tomorrow night's game against the Marlins.

I don't think Baez is aware of what the NY fan base is all about....he's about to learn though, I have a feeling.

I'm disgusted. Who the hell thinks they as athletes are above criticism. Dude can play, but what an asshole. If they had a strong manager this shit would not happen. You're really going to take on the whole fanbase? Lindor and Baez need to go. Entitled pieces of shit. I can't stand them.

I'm usually ok with players with attitude. But this is pretty much deciding you want out of here.

I'm disgusted. Who the hell thinks they as athletes are above criticism. Dude can play, but what an asshole. If they had a strong manager this shit would not happen. You're really going to take on the whole fanbase? Lindor and Baez need to go. Entitled pieces of shit. I can't stand them.

I'm usually ok with players with attitude. But this is pretty much deciding you want out of here.

Yeah, this is disgusting. How dare athletes have feelings towards fans and express them.

I don't care one whit. If fans are such fragile snowflakes that they can dish it out but can't handle it being thrown back in their faces, that's not a players problem.