• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Trading Panarin?

7 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Nah, definitely the facebook group

Lol omg agreed. I got invited to some Rangers Facebook group last year by a friend from high school. I accepted. Holy fuck that group makes me sad for humanity. Makes the silliest posts here look like Pulitzer Prize candidates compared to there.

8 hours ago, Keirik said:

Lol omg agreed. I got invited to some Rangers Facebook group last year by a friend from high school. I accepted. Holy fuck that group makes me sad for humanity. Makes the silliest posts here look like Pulitzer Prize candidates compared to there.

The Rangers subreddit is also not great lol. Thank you for creating this bastion of opportunity, Phil!

• Cheers 1

Yeah, this group is pretty killer on info and insight.

One thing I've learned to do as a Ranger fan, just from being on here is to listen to other sides, and opinions.  Even though I could believe something 100% in my mind, there can and usually is another way to look at things.

It's actually made me a more informed and better fan of the game.  I think the guys have done some pretty good housekeeping around here to show the "ass-hats" to the door rather quickly!

But as far as this post goes:  @Vodka Drunkenski Vodka's Legend!!  LOL

18 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Nah, definitely the facebook group

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

I'm not in any NYR FB groups but I do follow a few fan pages.  My goodness, the comments on some of them.  I know I am no expert of anything but shit some of them are dumb as fuck.

• Bullseye 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rmc51 said:

He had 2 assists tonight and is on pace for 111 points. What a weird fetish to be singling him out right now as anything close to a problem

Have to feel like the thread was started as a joke, but has now come home for those who can't really be taken seriously.

Anyone who's watched this team go through the Dark Ages and then struggle to score 1-2 goals a game when the leading scorer was Scott Fuckin Gomez with 70 points is mostly rolling their eyes. Not only over complaining about Panarin's top end production, but about having to pay top end dollars for top end production.

"Ey, yo, it goes away in the playoffs, with this bum!"... Yea but you have to play 82 games before the playoffs and this team is going to have trouble making the playoffs even with his 100+ pace. 

Edited by Pete
  • Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Have to feel like the thread was started as a joke, but has now come home for those who can't really be taken seriously.

Anyone who's watched this team go through the Dark Ages and then struggle to score 1-2 goals a game when the leading scorer was Scott Fuckin Gomez with 70 points is mostly rolling their eyes. Not only over complaining about Panarin's top end production, but about having to pay top end dollars for top end production.

"Ey, yo, it goes away in the playoffs, with this bum!"... Yea but you have to play 82 games before the playoffs and this team is going to have trouble making the playoffs even with his 100+ pace. 

His five on five play leaves a lot to be desired.  

2 hours ago, Pete said:

You can say that about 15 other Rangers who aren't giving you 100+ points.

but they're not getting paid $13M.

People who are discussing trading Panarin entertaining it not because of his production but rather because of his cap hit which handcuffs the team tremendously. 

48 minutes ago, CCCP said:

but they're not getting paid $13M.

People who are discussing trading Panarin entertaining it not because of his production but rather because of his cap hit which handcuffs the team tremendously. 

Your mortgage handcuffs you, but you need a place to live.