• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

I am curious, if you'd to name 3 characters you like/dislike most, which would it be?

Dislike:

Joffrey: speaks for itself.

Cersei Lannister: fucked by her own blood, pressures the kids too much.

Sansa: traitor to her family, just wants the prince for his riches, ugh.

Honorable menton for Ned Stark: for being an idiot with all of his honour and good behaviour, should've joined the kid in the hallway's plan. What's the gay kid's name again?

Like:

Arya: for every reason; the cute, adventurous and brave little sister, she's awesome!

Littlefingers: can't help but love the guy and his clothing and whorehouses, he's a traitor, but an awesome one at that.

Jon Snow: the poor bastard kid, joins the Nightwatch and is honorable, true to a family that isn't truly his

-----

Oh, and while look up the spelling of a name I think I accidentally caught a spoiler that blows my mind. I did never see that little lovely (*cough*) turn of events comin'.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order:

Dislike

-----

1. Joffrey (can't wait for him to be dead).

2. Sansar

3. Viserys (already dead).

-----

1. Robb

2. Tyrion

3. Khal Drogo

pretty much the same minus robb. so far he has kind of been a meh character. i dont like or dislike him

ide put jon snow as second and bump tyrion up to first.

As time has moved on I really have began to dislike Eddard Stark as well.

If you wanna talk about it Jules PM me :D

Won't comment much about those lists to prevent spoilers.

My dislikes would be

Joffrey

Cersei

And that bitch of a witch, which is a priestess serving Stannis Baratheon, both yet to be introduced to you with Season 2

My likes

Arya, running around killing people at age 8. lol

Danaerys

Jon Snow

Tyrion, don't want to leave him out.

And the name you're searching for is Renly Baratheon, Jules. Yes Ned should have joined him or bowed before Joffrey and go back north. Last thing the Realm needed was civil war between it's Lords.

Edited by H-Dreamer

And the name you're searching for is Renly Baratheon, Jules. Yes Ned should have joined him or bowed before Joffrey and go back north. Last thing the Realm needed was civil war between it's Lords.

Than again, if not for the Drogo and Danearys the show would've been over if that had happened. :rofl:

Than again, if not for the Drogo and Danearys the show would've been over if that had happened. :rofl:

True, there was no way to avoid this and have a story this good and long. The realm has to be divided, well actually it's more splintered into pieces, justb wait and see it unfold. :D

Still one can analyze what a person should have done. The amount of human stupidity shows again and again in this series and that's one of the things that makes it great. There is no unfailable character, they all make wrong assumptions and decisions all the time.

Well not ALL the time, but you get my point. :D

I'm debating whether to download ep. 8 or wait. I'd really prefer to watch it on the TV in HD, but damn.. i wanna see what happens!

There's an HD version for download, if that's what you're looking for.

I'd say Jon Snow is the classical Fantasy novel hero. The one you're supposed to identify with and root for and who rises from nothing to king during the story.

He is a man of the Nights Watch so that won't be happening, but again you might get what I am trying to say. :D

I'd say Jon Snow is the classical Fantasy novel hero. The one you're supposed to identify with and root for and who rises from nothing to king during the story.

He is a man of the Nights Watch so that won't be happening, but again you might get what I am trying to say. :D

[spoiler=possible spoiler?]he is robert baratheons son isnt he?

[spoiler=possible spoiler?]he is robert baratheons son isnt he?

No, he isn't. Who his parents are is still in doubt, but one thing we know pretty sure. He is a Stark by blood. Ned keeps everything else a secret and there is probably just one other person who knows the truth, but he won't lie about that.[spoiler=possible spoiler]Though there is a possibility that he isn't the father. In that version, his dead sister would be Jons mother, with an undisclosed father, which many think to be Rhaegar Targaryen (Danaerys other brother), which would make Jon of royal blood, which would lead back to my classical fantasy novel hero analogy

No, he isn't. Who his parents are is still in doubt, but one thing we know pretty sure. He is a Stark by blood. Ned keeps everything else a secret and there is probably just one other person who knows the truth, but he won't lie about that.[spoiler=possible spoiler]Though there is a possibility that he isn't the father. In that version, his dead sister would be Jons mother, with an undisclosed father, which many think to be Rhaegar Targaryen (Danaerys other brother), which would make Jon of royal blood, which would lead back to my classical fantasy novel hero analogy

[spoiler=possible spoil]Yea I remember hearing about how Eddard's sister was kidnapped by a Targaryen (although I thought it was the mad king) so I kind of put 2 and 2 together. I dunno why I said son of robert baratheon. I guess I got the kings confused :rofl: