• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

Really? Just the opposite for me. It's the paperback I have a harder time with because You end up having to crease the spine to get the book to stay open. The hardcover IMO does the work for you (so long as you pull the stupid dust jacket off).

its heavier which to me is a much bigger burden than keeping a page open considering i usually have 50 models and drawings and a full backpack on me at all times lol

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha. I like the feel of hardcover books much more, personally, but I know for most people it's a preference. Some don't care one way or another, but I gladly pay the extra for books in hardcover, always.

i have never seen nor heard of anyone doing that here.

Well, here is hope that she only tried to scare us, that women was a bit crazy anyway. One day she pointed us three lone guys in a class of 18 and said to the girls: "These poor fellows have to think about sex every 7 seconds.":rofl:

always hard cover for me if there is an option, but usually you get into a series maybe after there has been a few books released and hten the first ones are just in paperback and then i can NOT buy the last one in hardcover and the other in paperback...it has to be ALL hardcover or ALL paperback, my OCD tendencies would go nuts otherwise.

Song of Ice and Fire is my favorite fantasy novel/series besides Tolkien so i would LOVE to have it rereleased with luxury versions of the books with nice illustrations by some good artist. Love that kind of shit.

Well, here is hope that she only tried to scare us, that women was a bit crazy anyway. One day she pointed us three lone guys in a class of 18 and said to the girls: "These poor fellows have to think about sex every 7 seconds.":rofl:

yea sounds like a a stereotype run rampant honestly

always hard cover for me if there is an option, but usually you get into a series maybe after there has been a few books released and hten the first ones are just in paperback and then i can NOT buy the last one in hardcover and the other in paperback...it has to be ALL hardcover or ALL paperback, my OCD tendencies would go nuts otherwise.

Song of Ice and Fire is my favorite fantasy novel/series besides Tolkien so i would LOVE to have it rereleased with luxury versions of the books with nice illustrations by some good artist. Love that kind of shit.

Same. They get displayed on a shelf once I'm done. They need to be the same size and kind.

Same. They get displayed on a shelf once I'm done. They need to be the same size and kind.

Same here and I hate it when they change layouts and other styleelements of the books during a series.

Robert Jordans "Wheel of time" has 33 volumes in it's german version and they changed the publisher twice and layouts 4 or 5 times over the years. It looks totally ridiculous.

I swear, if Arya gets killed I'm gonna blow a gasket.

Yeah. Same here. She's freaking awesome and if she dies I might flip a shit.

Sansa, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching her head roll on the ground. She's an annoying little shit of a character.

I hate the damn spoiler button because it doesn't help. No matter what I can't keep myself from clicking it.

Sorry dude, but rest assured it's a really minor fact. ;)

This time, but I try to not use it again soon. :D I just had to vent some air.

@4_4

You have read everything too, haven't you?

Yeah. Same here. She's freaking awesome and if she dies I might flip a shit.

Sansa, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching her head roll on the ground. She's an annoying little shit of a character.

Truly belongs with Joffrey. Joffrey the Great Cunt and his pathetic wife Sansa the Crybaby.

I know your problem though, most of the time I have it too. :D

Back again for Arya once more, who is one of my favorites too and when I watched this trailer:

months ago Maisie Williams forever claimed the spot in my heart, which was reserved fopr Arya. :D She is soo perfect for this role.

I know your problem though, most of the time I have it too. :D

Back again for Arya once more, who is one of my favorites too and when I watched this trailer:

months ago Maisie Williams forever claimed the spot in my heart, which was reserved fopr Arya. :D She is soo perfect for this role.
:bravery: