• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a shocker for the unprepared, so BE PREPARED :D

Some nice scenes again this week, a bit more quiet and as a friend mentioned: No female nudity this week, they even skipped a scene from the book with a naked Osha (the wildling girl talking to Bran in Winterfell), I am shocked :D. Well we had male nudity, but you can't get everything you want I guess.:D

Robb had some strong scenes and the fight with Khal Drogo was epic, though I felt like they mashed several Danaerys-scenes together in that one. Well they had to cut some parts, to fit everything in ten episodes, I can live with that.

Aryas dancing teacher made me ask myself: You are great, but why didn't you pick up a real sword from the guys you beat?:confused:

Looking forward to see ho they picture "the late Lord Frey" next week. Not looking forward to Joffreys answer to his fiancees tears.:mad:

Edited by H-Dreamer

Also, I don't yet know what happens in episode 7 and 8, which I will watch soon, but I can't help but appreciate the Dothraki and the Dragon girl.

Well, the season final with them should be epic, but maybe some of you won't like it. ;)

Regarding the Nights Watch, don't get your hopes up yet, it's a slowly moving storyline, but it sure it has it's great moments.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :(

My favorite character in all of the series, Petyr Baelisch (and his whorehouses), is a traitor at the end of episode 7. I am not amused, what the hell just happened there.

With the little punk as king and Ned Stark betrayed, I just want Khal Drogo to burn them all. Fuck those idiots and their castles. Or make little Arya the queen in the end, that would be awesome.

Edited by Jules

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :(

My favorite character in all of the series, Petyr Baelisch (and his whorehouses), is a traitor at the end of episode 7. I am not amused, what the hell just happened there.

With the little punk as king and Ned Stark betrayed, I just want Khal Drogo to burn them all. Fuck those idiots and their castles. Or make little Arya the queen in the end, that would be awesome.

I can't stand Joffrey's character. I hope that little shit gets gutted.

Is it that shocking?

You have no idea.

And Littlefinger always had his own agenda. I really missed Tyrion telling Cately (I think it was her), that he never would place a bet against Jaime (as Littlfinger claimed he did), cause that made a much more subtle hint that he would be a traitor than his rant in the whorehouse.

Edited by H-Dreamer

You have no idea.

And Littlefinger always had his own agenda. I really missed Tyrion telling Cately (I think it was her), that he never would place a bet against Jaime (as Littlfinger claimed he did), cause that made a much more subtle hint that he would be a traitor than his rant in the whorehouse.

But, but, but... Littlefinger was so awesome so far. I might just have to root for the bad guys. Not for Joffrey though, he needs to die soon, or facefuck the little bitch first and than die. She's a twat too.

Yeah. I hate her too. Arya is awesome.

Sansa can be very nervewrecking in this part of the series, to be honest it won't get better soon, as she remains a naive little bird for a while, but even she does grow. Though her possibilities for actions are limited.

Arya easily is one of my favorites too, she is so lovable and the actress fits her image perfectly.

Sansa can be very nervewrecking in this part of the series, to be honest it won't get better soon, as she remains a naive little bird for a while, but even she does grow. Though her possibilities for actions are limited.

Arya easily is one of my favorites too, she is so lovable and the actress fits her image perfectly.

Yeah, the casting for those two appears to be amazing and so well chosen. I've really grown to love Arya as a little sister and hate Sansa for wanting to be spoiled.

Yeah, the casting for those two appears to be amazing and so well chosen. I've really grown to love Arya as a little sister and hate Sansa for wanting to be spoiled.

I don't care for that much, just another spoiled teenager dreaming of a princy Mr.Right. At start that is. That she still doesn't wake up after all what happened and stabbed her own sister in the back at the beginning of the series, those were the things I really hated about her.

Real Kudos (again) to the casting crew on Joffrey, I can't say it enough. The first time I saw his face I wanted to punch him, he hadn't said a word and still I hated him. lol Obviously because I knew what kind of person he is, still his facial expressions are amazingly fitting.

• Like 1

I think everyone is casted well, the whole show is just amazing in quality of props, locations, actors, everyone really. I haven't loved a tv show this much in years and you guys have me soooo excited for next weeks episode. I'm now watching episode 8 and 20 minutes in it's already great again.

I'll respond in 40 more minutes. ;)

I think everyone is casted well, the whole show is just amazing in quality of props, locations, actors, everyone really. I haven't loved a tv show this much in years and you guys have me soooo excited for next weeks episode. I'm now watching episode 8 and 20 minutes in it's already great again.

I'll respond in 40 more minutes. ;)

We ought to have live discussions for this when it's on. We've got so many users here who watch. May as well take advantage of it.

Well, I won't get to see it till Monday evening when my father acquires it during the day, so I won't join for the live discussion I think.

On the other hand, I can't really get spoilered, cause I know already..., I just wait and see.

I am curious, if you'd to name 3 characters you like/dislike most, which would it be?

In order:

Dislike

-----

1. Joffrey (can't wait for him to be dead).

2. Sansar

3. Viserys (already dead).

-----

1. Robb

2. Tyrion

3. Khal Drogo