• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

A Song of Ice & Fire (Book Discussion Only) *Possible Spoilers Inside*

4_4

Living alone in a hostile court....., wait why do I find myself defending Sansa all the time these days?:rofl::rofl:

I can't defend her for anything. She's a dreamer. Typical princess mentality.

Arya should feed her a needle and ask her how her stitching looks. :)

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, but rest assured it's a really minor fact. ;)

This time, but I try to not use it again soon. :D I just had to vent some air.

@4_4

You have read everything too, haven't you?

yeah, in an awkward sort of way. but yeah.

I can't defend her for anything. She's a dreamer. Typical princess mentality.

Arya should feed her a needle and ask her how her stitching looks. :)

lol, rest assured that Joffrey will do something about her dreaming or rather he already did something, he killed her father allthough she pledged for his life remember? Not something her dreamprince in shining armor would do.

lol, rest assured that Joffrey will do something about her dreaming or rather he already did something, he killed her father allthough she pledged for his life remember? Not something her dreamprince in shining armor would do.

Yeah, I caught the previews for the finale. She wants out. Apparently all her day dreams turned to nightmares now that she knows the type of person Joffrey really is.

Oh, if only Ser Rodrik Cassel let Joffrey and Robb go toe-to-toe with steel like Joffrey asked for... we could have avoided all of this, because that little bitch would be dead right now. :D

Yeah, I caught the previews for the finale. She wants out. Apparently all her day dreams turned to nightmares now that she knows the type of person Joffrey really is.

Which we all allready knew. :D I still don't know how she missed those character traits during the episode where Aryas wolf bit him. :D

@4_4

Strange way indeed, but okay. Whatever works for you. :D

Which we all allready knew. :D I still don't know how she missed those character traits during the episode where Aryas wolf bit him. :D

@4_4

She didn't have much choice in the matter anyway. They were already agreed to be wed by Robert and Ned's conversation in the crypt.

@4_4

i'm a bad reader. theon's chapters in the beginning of book II bored me so i kept skipping to get to arya's, and it just went from there.

Hahaha, actually during my reread of Volume 2 I skipped Theons chapters too. They are not that exiciting and he is annoying as hell.

@Rome

Yes, still she could have supported her sister. Worst decision of her life to not do so, as she had no influence on later events.

Hahaha, actually during my reread of Volume 2 I skipped Theons chapters too. They are not that exiciting and he is annoying as hell.

@Rome

Yes, still she could have supported her sister. Worst decision of her life to not do so, as she had no influence on later events.

Yup. I knew that'd come back to bite everyone in the ass. Robert could have actually done something at the time to change Joffrey's ways, or might have at least understood the son he was raising, but Sansa's selfishness only fed Joffreys' ego. Now that piece of shit had her own father beheaded in front of her and rules the seven kingdoms.

Wow my game of thrones shipped yesterday and got here today already lol

Amazon rules.

Yup. I knew that'd come back to bite everyone in the ass. Robert could have actually done something at the time to change Joffrey's ways, or might have at least understood the son he was raising, but Sansa's selfishness only fed Joffreys' ego. Now that piece of shit had her own father beheaded in front of her and rules the seven kingdoms.

Amazon rules.

Sure does. Just found out amazon gives out a student discount on pretty much everything too :D

You mean Robert could have recognized that he should start raising "his" kids, instead of letting Cersei do the job.

I know every mother loves her child, but I never get why she was actually proud of Joffrey and liked him more than the other children.:rofl:

Geez - I already own book 1 but for 20 bucks i may just buy another copy

Also - A Dance of Dragons (5th book) is available for preorder hardcover now.

Ugh. I want it in the exact same size as the other four I have.

By the way, another small piece of what I like in how they made the series is a very small gimmick most people probably haven't noticed.

During opening credits, all the mentioned actors have the crest of the house they belong to in the series beside them, not to mention that I find it clever to alter the opening every week to roughly show where the main characters are on the map.

By the way, another small piece of what I like in how they made the series is a very small gimmick most people probably haven't noticed.

During opening credits, all the mentioned actors have the crest of the house they belong to in the series beside them, not to mention that I find it clever to alter the opening every week to roughly show where the main characters are on the map.

Yup. I love little intricacies like that.

Really? Sean Bean was fucking stabbed, and is such a badass he cleaned the wound himself and continued drinking - and you want to talk about intricacies??

Yes. Good for Sean. If he beat that guy into the ground and then went back and ordered his drink, I'd have been a little more impressed.

I'm about 100+ pages into A Game of Thrones now, and it's incredible how true-to-story the majority of the show has been to the book.

Only small differences, really, like Tyrion not having two different colored eyes, etc.

Even a lot of the dialogue is inherited, verbatim.