• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Ya... must refrain from tsunami jokes.

Start with a friendly introduction. Don't wave. Don't order too much water. Don't talk about your grandmother with Parkinsons, as it may give her the shakes. Certainly don't talk about the flood damage your house sustained in a monsoon. Don't ask to go surfing.

• Like 2

Start with a friendly introduction. Don't wave. Don't order too much water. Don't talk about your grandmother with Parkinsons, as it may give her the shakes. Certainly don't talk about the flood damage your house sustained in a monsoon. Don't ask to go surfing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rofl: repped

so, i need advice. there's incredibly pretty german girl in my directing class. she's kinda quiet in the class, but we say hi sometimes when i come into class, and today i helped her learn a new machine and we talked a little. i found her fb, but i feel it'd be creepy if i just added ehr randomly? i wont see her for 2 weeks, so should i add her now or talk to her more when classes start again?