• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

How's the puppy, Peetie?

He's a handful, but words can't describe his awesomeness. :cool:

We're still trying to get him eating consistently. He was diagnosed with Giardia, so his stomach is a little iffy. Vet also thought he may be allergic to chicken, so right now we're trying Solid Gold Lamb Formula. He's eaten that twice so far, without much prodding from us. Hopefully his meds clear that up and he'l eat as much as he used to.

Funny story, I was leaving for hockey and I was in the kitchen. I heard growling in the living room, and shuffling. I go in there and see this:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189486_10150411603005360_715915359_17346662_7153350_n.jpg

Put me in coach! :D

Aww, what a cutie! :) I didn't know he had stomach issues. My cat Stretch has IBS, so he's on a special prescription cat food. I hope your little guy gets better. :)
Yea, it's a common parasite that a lot of dogs have, but few present with symptoms. He just stopped eating, all he'd eat was rice and bananas, and peanut butter in a Kong. Now he's getting back on real food.

Thanks!

If anyone's interested. Hard to see the fire, but it's in the attic.

[YOUTUBE]4rjX436TUb4[/YOUTUBE]

when does the giant monster attack and knock the statue of liberty's head off?

in all honesty, that's pretty interesting. about 8 years ago lightning truke a house on the corner, the people had their oven on in the attic(illegal family setup in the attic) which led to a large fire which damaged and burnt down most of the top level

Well, I just traumatized my almost-16 yr. old. He came to the vet's with me to put our cat down. We stayed with her and I held her while the Dr. administered the drug. Very sad. :(

I was holding her afterwards and asked him if he wanted to hold her to say goodbye, and he said "Fuck no!" I couldn't help it, I was laughing while I was crying. He eventually held her and said his goodbyes. She's at peace now...

Well, I just traumatized my almost-16 yr. old. He came to the vet's with me to put our cat down. We stayed with her and I held her while the Dr. administered the drug. Very sad. :(

I was holding her afterwards and asked him if he wanted to hold her to say goodbye, and he said "Fuck no!" I couldn't help it, I was laughing while I was crying. He eventually held her and said his goodbyes. She's at peace now...

Sorry to hear that. :(

sorry,sad to hear,never easy.Hang in there