• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Just Skyped with my girlfriend and after I ended the call, I realized that the next time I hear her voice... she's actually here, in about 40 hours from now. Hell yes, what a good feeling that is, these 2 months have been torture.

and Jules, that's great that she'll be with you soon! :)

Yeah, she's flying over for around 10 days to be here with my birthday and such. It's been a long 2 months, and it'll probably 3,5 very long months until our next chance to see each other again, but right now... I'm convinced it's worth the wait. She's amazing.

And yes, Erik, I'm very much in love. Like, to the point where it's even annoying myself. :D

Yeah, she's flying over for around 10 days to be here with my birthday and such. It's been a long 2 months, and it'll probably 3,5 very long months until our next chance to see each other again, but right now... I'm convinced it's worth the wait. She's amazing.

And yes, Erik, I'm very much in love. Like, to the point where it's even annoying myself. :D

Hey,thats great!Im jealous

Hey,thats great!Im jealous

Haha, thanks man. It's not easy, she's in America, I'm here. I want to move to the US asap, but need to get my degrees here first and that's another 2 years. Until than, it'll be a lot of travelling back and forth between exam weeks, around holidays and whenever we have the time. Thankfully I live near several good airports and tickets are .. well, not cheap, but we can manage it.

Anyway, good night everyone, I'm heading to bed... kill another few hours until she's here. :)

Live in the moment, Jules. Don't think about the next visit & when it will be - just enjoy the one you are about to have!!! :D

You're right. And I will, or well, I hope I will. I hate having to plan the simplest things, like a phone call, because of the time difference and everything. Dinner time for her is 2AM for me, that's just crap. I do believe we'll get there, this relationship feels right... so, we're gonna fight for it.

G'night!

Haha, thanks man. It's not easy, she's in America, I'm here. I want to move to the US asap, but need to get my degrees here first and that's another 2 years. Until than, it'll be a lot of travelling back and forth between exam weeks, around holidays and whenever we have the time. Thankfully I live near several good airports and tickets are .. well, not cheap, but we can manage it.

Anyway, good night everyone, I'm heading to bed... kill another few hours until she's here. :)

Definitely not easy but you will be able to pull it off!Good luck Jules

You're right. And I will, or well, I hope I will. I hate having to plan the simplest things, like a phone call, because of the time difference and everything. Dinner time for her is 2AM for me, that's just crap. I do believe we'll get there, this relationship feels right... so, we're gonna fight for it.

G'night!

Rob & I lived in the same time zone and we had to do that. We'd have to plan when we could talk because of our schedules. It was hard, but the payoff of getting to talk to him was worth it. I know it made me look forward to those phone calls and seeing him that much more. ;)

Well, I just traumatized my almost-16 yr. old. He came to the vet's with me to put our cat down. We stayed with her and I held her while the Dr. administered the drug. Very sad. :(

I was holding her afterwards and asked him if he wanted to hold her to say goodbye, and he said "Fuck no!" I couldn't help it, I was laughing while I was crying. He eventually held her and said his goodbyes. She's at peace now...

Aww that sucks. I had two cats that needed to be put down when I was little. Very sad. :(

Never had a cat. I have a dog who's now 11 years old, so it's starting to be the time where she'll slow down and near the end =[

That's where we're at with my dog. Well, really my parents dog, but I consider him mine, too. He's 11 and he is showing his age. I dread the thought....

Well, I just traumatized my almost-16 yr. old. He came to the vet's with me to put our cat down. We stayed with her and I held her while the Dr. administered the drug. Very sad. :(

I was holding her afterwards and asked him if he wanted to hold her to say goodbye, and he said "Fuck no!" I couldn't help it, I was laughing while I was crying. He eventually held her and said his goodbyes. She's at peace now...

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I remember going to the vet with my dog. Thought I'd be OK - went with my mom to support HER and ended up utterly distraught.

why is the coffee so cold in here? Is this how new members are welcomed here? :D :cool:

Good to have you! Here's your welcome gift:

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFiles/upimg4/USB-COFFEE-WARMER-14094.jpg