• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Thought I had instant coffee in the cabinet this morning...nope. My dad threw it out. Almost late to class driving to DD for a cup. Oh well, just wish I had time to brew my own.

get a maker with a timer and set it to brew when your alarm goes off and you'll be ready to grab it on the way out the door

skipped math today, head to art history only to find it history, now home waiting till 1:45 for health. yay college

I skipped Italian. Spring break is next week, and we just had a test Tuesday. Wasn't going to sit there and learn new material only to forget it in the week to come. Can't skip chemistry, though. Heading to my lab now.

Working tonight. Asked to come in an hour early. Apparently its going to be hell because of Lent. No meat, so they eat pizza :p Hoping to get out alive (and a little early)

That's right. I don't order pizza on Friday's in Lent because the wait is usually an hour or two over here.

If as many people went to church as they do follow lent, the church wouldn't have to ask for additional donations.