• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Yeah - don't forget about Monday!!!!!! :p

I'm going to head up as soon as I get out of work - so I'll prob get there 5:45ish. Hubster will meet me up there after he gets out of work at 6. I'm still trying to think of a sneaky way to pass out flyers to people as they're going in without getting busted. Hahahaha

Yeah - don't forget about Monday!!!!!! :p

I'm going to head up as soon as I get out of work - so I'll prob get there 5:45ish. Hubster will meet me up there after he gets out of work at 6. I'm still trying to think of a sneaky way to pass out flyers to people as they're going in without getting busted. Hahahaha

Robin already reminded me, starting to think you both think I'm gonna forget :D

And as I'm typing assignments it hits me. I said goodbye to her this morning and will not hold her again until July 5th... oh man. :(

Don't think of it that way — think of it like you get to see her again on July 5th! Getting to see her again is the prize — makes the time spent between now and then a little easier to deal with.

Don't think of it that way — think of it like you get to see her again on July 5th! Getting to see her again is the prize — makes the time spent between now and then a little easier to deal with.

True, and with what has been said and done this last week the prize is bigger than July 5th or any nearby future. I have to get there alone and work hard, but in 10 years from now I just want to know it was all worth it. And she really is.

I actually have plenty of school assignments to do before tomorrow evening, so I might just start with that. ;)

True, and with what has been said and done this last week the prize is bigger than July 5th or any nearby future. I have to get there alone and work hard, but in 10 years from now I just want to know it was all worth it. And she really is.

I actually have plenty of school assignments to do before tomorrow evening, so I might just start with that. ;)

How long have you guys been together now?

How long have you guys been together now?

Officially just 4 months, haha, why? :) However, we have met early September and have spend a lot of time together. I realize that for a lot of people, that is a very short time to make big future decisions and to be as certain as I am right now, but I've been there, done that for a big part when it comes to dating and she is - honestly - everything I ever dreamed of in a girl.

And also, if both her and I wouldn't be this certain about this relationship, we would not do what we do now. Travel back and forth, plan a lot of time together. It's too expensive (just the plane ticket is around $750) and too big of a challenge (2 months talking on Skype sucked, 3,5 months... ugh) to "just try" and we waited with telling each other, our friends and family about our feelings ... until we were so very very certain that it was worth the effort.

Just curious, dude. Trying to gauge how "serious" things are from a timing point of view.

The time you spend with someone is only important to you, not anyone else. There's no universal set amount of time required before things can move forward that you have to meet.

If you feel you two know each other well enough, go for it, man. I moved in with Kristin after dating her for less than a year, too, and we've been together two years now this July.