• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Southwest lost my bag. It could've been worse since I still have stuff here in Pittsburgh but it still sucks

I'm increasingly worried I won't fly at all tomorrow. Grace might still fly, so that would suck.

Other news: we went clay pigeon shooting in the field here. It was fucking amazing to shoot a pump action 20-gauge and a heavy 12 gauge and absolute nail long distance shots after some practice. I felt like John Marston out there in the snow. :D

Detroit airport is pretty much shut down. I've been rescheduled twice, everything has been cancelled afterwards again. I am basically sitting around waiting and waiting for my next option, which will certainly be tomorrow or even later. Grace is also re-scheduled for tomorrow (she's flying different airline) and... well, fucking annoying.

Fortunately still at the house, so guess no hotel necessary. And I can watch the madly cold Packers game. :chug:

Welp. My 7AM flight with US Airways from Detroit to Philly went without an issue, Grace on the other hand - who was supposed leave at 7.30AM with Delta - is apparently still in Detroit, but her phone has died, Delta has inadvertently kicked her flight out of the tracker by noon (despite Grace texting me at 3PM the flight is still scheduled to leave at some point) and I am basically in the dark.

At least I'm in Philly. At a friend's place, with Grace's car and a spare bed if need be.

Still... fuckin' Delta. Fuck.

United wasn't too good with us on our Honeymoon either. They broke us up on every single flight without ever notifying us, and three of the four we managed to make it work and get our seats back together.

The argument they gave us as to why was hilarious, too.

Why can't we have our seats put back together? They were purchased together for a reason and you never notified us of the change.

>>Well we can't just push other people out of their seats

... http://www.snarksquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/what-the-fuck.gif

That's what you just did to us!