• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #1: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — All Hail Christopher James

Just now, Pete said:

It's hard for me to manage wanting both Chytil and Rempe to play. 

I still can't reconcile what the third line is w chytil on it nor do I understand why Rempe sits when he comes in. They serve completely different purposes. 

That said I think it's a mistake to scratch Rempe here. This Florida team plays heavy. I have a feeling we are going to get abused here physically tonight

Posted (edited)

ESPN audio/video not synched . Mcdonough will let us know AGAIN that Kreider went to BC, and Fox and Vesey went to Harvard, and any player on either team who has any Masshole connection whatsoever. ESPN treats the NHL like garbage, but they have better announcers than these 2 toolbags but we get this shit. 

Edited by Bugg
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

ESPN audio/video not synched . Mcdonough will let us know AGAIN that Kreider went to BC, and Fox and Vesey went to Harvard, and any player on either team who has any Masshole connection whatsoever. ESPN treats the NHL like garbage, but they have better announcers than these 2 toolbags but we get this shit. 

But the ads are in sync. WTF?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dem said:

I still can't reconcile what the third line is w chytil on it nor do I understand why Rempe sits when he comes in. They serve completely different purposes. 

That said I think it's a mistake to scratch Rempe here. This Florida team plays heavy. I have a feeling we are going to get abused here physically tonight

Honestly, they just need more physicality from Goody, Kreider, Cullye, and Trouba. 

Trouba especially is more valuable to the team spending 5 minutes in the box than he is on the ice. 

Edited by Pete
  • Keeps it 100 1