• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #1: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — All Hail Christopher James

One game at a time, you've got this, LGR!!!

Starting Chytil after some times off vs. FLA, the team that have more than 40 hits per game during the playoff, seems somewhat curious. I hope he'll be a OK..... 

• Keeps it 100 1

2 hours ago, RangersLEETCH said:

For those who recognize this player from the 70s-80’s.. 

LGR!!!! 

spacer.png

I'm ashamed as I do not know.   At first I thought of Barry Beck but that was the 80's I think.

Frankly, he looks a little light in the loafers.  

35 minutes ago, JJ in VA said:

I'm ashamed as I do not know.   At first I thought of Barry Beck but that was the 80's I think.

Frankly, he looks a little light in the loafers.  

You would be correct it is Barry Beck. He started playing for the Rangers in 1979-80.

Last great year for him I believe was 1983-84. That was a very good Rangers team.  Rangers lost to Icelanders 3 games to 2 in OT game 5 in the mosoleum. Barry Beck was injured in game 4 and out for game 5. He was the main reason why the Rangers took the 4 time champs the distance. Just my humble opinion but if Barry Beck doesn’t get injured in game 4 the Rangers would beat the Icelanders and the end their quest for a 5th cup. No worries cause a guy named Mark Messier took care of that shit in the SCF.  

LGR!! 

7 minutes ago, mbob said:

Any word on Lindy after missing all the practices?

I believe its not "Lindy takes a maintenance day from practice" but more along the lines of "Practice takes a maintenance day away from Lindy"

• LMFAO 2
  • Applause 1