• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #2: Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Harder

Holy shit, I can't believe they won this game. This game is a testament to something we've all seen this year: this team is almost never out of a game. Amazing. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 1

2 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

These two teams are pretty even. I expect all other games to be as close as these two games were. 

5v5 has been razor close. Special teams has not. A best case scenario for the Rangers has unfolded through first two games and it’s been magnificent to watch

Hopefully the Rangers keep perspective going into game 3. Two years ago the Hurricanes went up 2-0…and we all know what happened

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

5v5 has been razor close. Special teams has not. A best case scenario for the Rangers has unfolded through first two games and it’s been magnificent to watch

Hopefully the Rangers keep perspective going into game 3. Two years ago the Hurricanes went up 2-0…and we all know what happened

Where you’re going with this pisses me off

• LMFAO 4

Just now, Albatrosss said:

The fucking guy is a 8 million dollars a year idiot. 

I feel like he's so much worse this season than he's been in the past, but that might just be me paying more attention. Dude's a fucking liability out there. He took 3 fucking penalties tonight. THREE!

Just now, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I was thinking that the other day but after tonight? Nope! Ride the horse that brought you to the show. 

Stop thinking. Play Igor. 

Put the crack pipe away. 

• LMFAO 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Albatrosss said:

Why would he?

Ranger Simon

HAHA…

IGOR has to be exhausted…he has less than 48 hours to get ready… Dint want to wear the guy down …. Quick has been there before….its just a thought…great win … Rangers need to rest and fly to Carolina… 
LGR!!!

Ranger Ed