• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#80) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Mika 5-goal Game Incoming

What the fuck did we just watch?  That game was so bad, I can't even come up with a decent "headline"! 

A total collection of SUCK tonight on just about every level.  It doesn't even require me going in depth on who did what....EVERYONE blew dead gorilla dick!

...and here are the Top 16 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by...Nah...Fuck that!  No sponsor tonight for this fucking abortion we watched!

4 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

No more awards. Fox almost took a header. The next award is for MVP. Panarin is gonna rip his leg in fucking half. Oh boy. 😂

4 hours ago, knedragon said:

Nice to hear Sam and Joe in the booth instead of the toilet stalls 

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Tough game for Miller.  Falls down on first goal.  Deflects second goal in.  He must be upset about OJ

3 hours ago, Scott said:

While Miller is in the box I hope they have an EMT come in and check him for a pulse. Somebody shot his dog today.

3 hours ago, Dem said:

Bench miller n trouba. Put bozo the fucking clown in we'd have a better chance at defending in our zone

2 hours ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

For purposes of Scrabble games, is Dog shit one word or two?

2 hours ago, Dem said:

Even a self respecting child should be booing. 

2 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Ooooff! Grab your prison ankles on that late goal. Full penetration. No lube!

2 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

I've got an idea... Let's head into the playoffs on a long losing streak.  Can't lose!

2 hours ago, knedragon said:

Dorothy Hamil skated past Trouba on that play with her Cecil Turtle edition skates 

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

I really wish sam and joe would stfu while the PA announces penalties. 

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Flyers will start the 3rd on a PP. Sam and Joe will notice in the next 15-20 mins.

2 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

One of his fan nicknames in Columbus was "Milk Carton Jack". 

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

The more this game gets away from us on the scoreboard, the more of a chance we'll get to see Hathaway swallow teeth. I'll take it. 

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Looks like the team that shat the bed vs. the Devils. 

1 hour ago, phillyb said:

why the fuck does hathaway still have teeth? lol

"Wake me up when the Regular Season Ends!", should be the song title for the "low-lights of this clunker!

I really can't remember a game where I think everyone on the ice just sucked moose cock like tonight!  The highlight of the night was the "We want Rempe" chant!

...and our winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Scott!!!  I don't think we can just point at K', though.  What a fucking disappointing showing!  This game ranks up there with Game 7 against the Devils last season.

Listen...put the fucking kid in there and stop jerking us off!  If we're gonna play like a bunch of jack offs and lose, how much worse could Rempe be?

Edited by Ozzy
  • Thanks 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

Rewatched the game this AM.

Trocheck also had a huge WTF game. He wasn't on the same page as anyone else, blind passes, passes to nobody, just all over the place. 

He gets a pass cuz of how good he's been, but last night was his worst game as a Ranger. 

10 hours ago, Art20c said:

Every fucking no name goalie becomes Dryden playing against the Rangers. So much for 5 on 5 offense. 

Barely tested Erisson. 35 foot wristers with nobody in front of the net is a day at the beach for a goalie. 

3 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

How anyone can blame the goaltending the last couple of games is beyond me.  Rangers have to win the next 2, I don’t see the Canes losing to the Hawks or Blue Jackets

If you’re referring to my I wasn’t blaming goaltending.. just saying quick wasn’t amazing either. 

let’s face it this team NEEDS good goaltending as defense is not one of its strengths. 

It's definitely not what you want to see as the playoffs are drawing near. Like I said, I'll be very worried if they lay an egg against the Islanders, especially after what transpired in the last meeting. For now, I will just atone this to a team-wide suck fest.

Team has comeback so many times that they think they can take the first period off and use it as a slow warm up every night.  Last night they never came around. If I’m the coach I start Cuylle, Goodrow, Rempe against the Islanders with clear instructions to make every legal hit possible without taking themselves out of the play.  Don’t start Trouba not that I would play him. Stir the crowd up and the team up.  Get energy into the team.  

• Keeps it 100 1

My understanding of all this data would be that this team was not built for playoffs. That is what happened. Desperate teams play desperate ie play-off style. We still play regular season style. Hence the result. 

2 hours ago, siddious said:

If you’re referring to my I wasn’t blaming goaltending.. just saying quick wasn’t amazing either. 

let’s face it this team NEEDS good goaltending as defense is not one of its strengths. 

no, totally  referring to you, was just saying in general 🍻

The last two games are easy to call.  The Bread Line didn't score and nobody stepped up in their absence.

This is going to be another first round loss if the Rangers can't produce at 5v5 when the Bread Line gets shut down.

Although it was painful to watch last night's ice capades, it was obvious the rangers are taking it easy before the playoffs.  They almost lost 3 of the regulars during Tuesdays' game, so taking a little easy is probably a good idea.  

or so I hope.

30 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Although it was painful to watch last night's ice capades, it was obvious the rangers are taking it easy before the playoffs.  They almost lost 3 of the regulars during Tuesdays' game, so taking a little easy is probably a good idea.  

or so I hope.

I feel like they are kind of adopting this mindset. These games mean nothing. Trophies outside of the cup mean nothing. They are on cruise control. There is nothing to battle for especially getting hurt doing it. I'm good with it. They take 4 or 5 games off going into the hunt, who cares? 

27 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I feel like they are kind of adopting this mindset. These games mean nothing. Trophies outside of the cup mean nothing. They are on cruise control. There is nothing to battle for especially getting hurt doing it. I'm good with it. They take 4 or 5 games off going into the hunt, who cares? 

It will interesting to see what kind of mindset they have tomorrow. Will they want revenge for Tuesday or will they take it easy again? 

1 hour ago, Albatrosss said:

It will interesting to see what kind of mindset they have tomorrow. Will they want revenge for Tuesday or will they take it easy again? 

With four games remaining of the season couple of games ego, they had all of the marbles front of Rangers to pick them up, before the playoff starts. They could've locked up all of the marbles by winning two of the games with two games remaining. They can still get all of the titles, but this is like the bar next to you, last call....

If they don't win tomorrow, they pretty much loose all of the marbles, like division, conference and league best. The bitter pill in that case would be, that the chances are, they'd play the Isles in the first round. That's not going to happen...

This team needs to step up their game and win the next last two. After yesterday's game, that I didn't see, I refuse to believe that they cannot do it.

LFGR!!!

21 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

With four games remaining of the season couple of games ego, they had all of the marbles front of Rangers to pick them up, before the playoff starts. They could've locked up all of the marbles by winning two of the games with two games remaining. They can still get all of the titles, but this is like the bar next to you, last call....

If they don't win tomorrow, they pretty much loose all of the marbles, like division, conference and league best. The bitter pill in that case would be, that the chances are, they'd play the Isles in the first round. That's not going to happen...

This team needs to step up their game and win the next last two. After yesterday's game, that I didn't see, I refuse to believe that they cannot do it.

LFGR!!!

Bring in Rempe and lets bend over the Piles and fuck them

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

Bring in Rempe and lets bend over the Piles and fuck them

Or just score more than the Isles for a change, that works even better. It's time to stop fucking around....

15 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

Thats gonna be tough.  I'd rather go the Rempe route

I pretty much predicted your response...😉

I am not against the Rempe route, especially if they score more....

• Applause 1