• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #79] Rangers at New York Islanders — Playoff Party Poopers Pt. 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

If he never played for the Rangers again, I'd be happy.

Lowkey feel same way but im guessing his toughness and leadership is appreciated by the team.   Id just settle for less minutes 

1 minute ago, yada said:

Lowkey feel same way but im guessing his toughness and leadership is appreciated by the team.   Id just settle for less minutes 

It is. But he's a second or third pairing defenseman making 1D money. Huge problem.

• VINNY! 1

5 minutes ago, Scott said:

Pretty sure Lavi sees him as mainly a spare part.

That's unfortunate. Usually when they are sleepwalking he gets them out of the funk w his smashing people. I think everyone feels embarrassed that the kid is playing his ass off n the rest aren't even trying

They didn't bring any sort of game what-so-ever

Just now, siddious said:

Everyone knows this games not over yet right? 

Well, technically it's not. Let's see what they bring in the 2nd.

Islanders need it more. What's amazing is that this is the type of game the Islanders usually bring against the Rangers no matter the record. Whats the spread? That might have something to do with it.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

It is. But he's a second or third pairing defenseman making 1D money. Huge problem.

Yup, thankfully he isn't killing the cap yet.  Cap is going up next year and laf and kakko arent on huge extensions.   Another big year in 25 from laf and he will get paid.   Im just glad rangers have been able to work around his contract so far.

5 minutes ago, Karan said:

Just got home and glad to see everything is going according to plan and the Rangers are up 3-0. 

Oh wait, nevermind...fuck. 

At least rangers are going into their strong period...

Just now, knedragon said:

Can someone get a couple muzzles for the guys sitting next to Sam and Joe 

More like take them out back to the woodshed and put down the whole lot of them.

2 minutes ago, knedragon said:

Can someone get a couple muzzles for the guys sitting next to Sam and Joe 

Listened to a NYR-NYI game in the 70’s on the kitchen radio and some asshole yelled the entire broadcast behind the radio call. We lost. My dad and I were so pissed we took that radio down to the garage and smashed it with hammers. Mom was not impressed. 

• LMFAO 1
  • 'Merica! 1