• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71) Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Kitty Kitty Kitty I Want to Pet the Kitty

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

Ok…I’ll leave Kreider alone on a positive note…mad props for the high five with the glove on the stick…that’s funny shit.

That's leadership baby. He'll be happy to know he won Pistol Pete over for a brief moment on the internet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

A different angle and we would of got a shot of the 60's bush.

I'd pass on the box shot from broom hilda thank you very much

Edited by Dem
  • LMFAO 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Team is resilient and never gives up. Can't quantify it, but they don't panic and don't stop going forward. 

You can quantify it, they’re among the tops in comeback wins 

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Team is resilient and never gives up. Can't quantify it, but they don't panic and don't stop going forward. 

Absolutely don't GAF whether they win the President's Trophy or even the division as long as they keep practicing this kind of game. 

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 4

I listened on iHeart driving, Dan & Dave aren’t the greatest but at least they aren’t Ray Ferraro, pulled in the driveway just in time to see Panarins OT goal.  He had massive patience there, so in the zone. 

Edited by mbob

I think back to so many games in the past where they were down by a couple of goals, sometimes even one goal, and there was always hope, but not a lot of faith that they would be able to come from behind. It appears those days are over.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2

Most 

Valuable 

Panarin 

This guy just keeps going. 

One line team again, but boy are they playing elite level hockey. 

Trocheck too. Who saw this season coming from him?  He's  our #1 center on our #1 line. It's been official now for quite a bit. Zibanejads line is line  #2. Maybe it's better that way. 

• Bullseye 1
  • VINNY! 2
  • BREAD! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Extremely smart game by the Rangers. A few mistakes happened and a good team like Florida doesn’t need much to make you pay. But man, we wouldn’t take no for an answer. The Rangers are extremely tough to play against. And I’m glad they get this psychological hurdle out of the way before maybe seeing these guys down the road potentially.

• Applause 1
  • Believe 1

9 games in 14 days. Teams like Carolina, Boston, Florida, rivalry games like the Islanders and Devils that are always dice rolls. Record? 7-2.

If you had told me going into the Blues game on March 9th we would go 7-2 over this extremely difficult portion of the schedule, I would have signed up for it in a second.

Major credit for this team. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Believe 1

The Blueshirts tabbed their 22nd comeback victory of the season, the third most in the NHL, and fourth when trailing by two or more goals. It also marked the team’s 10th comeback win when trailing in the third period, tied for the second most #NYRNHL_Rangers_2023.png

5 hours ago, Jdog99 said:

there was a quick shot of Gustafson where i think he looked cross eyed...scary shit

I saw that as well And said to my wife, I wasn't sure he was still on planet earth right now.

Edited by jsm7302