• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers vs. St. Louis Blues — Well, Looky Here, Chad

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

4-2 Blues

Rempe ices his knuckles 

If I were Rempe I would hold off on any fights tonight because he has one coming next game vs the Devils.  They traded for MacDermid after what happened last Ranger game and I am willing to bet $$$$ that MacDermid will be in his face in warm ups. Rempe best protect himself in that fight.    

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

What fucking Einstein decided we'd wait an extra half hour for game time after a completely fucked up, irrational, and unexplained 5-day layoff in the middle of March? I have the shakes and can't stop refreshing Friedman's twitter feed even though I know there's nothing on it. DROP THE FUCKING PUCK!

• LOL 1

33 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

What fucking Einstein decided we'd wait an extra half hour for game time after a completely fucked up, irrational, and unexplained 5-day layoff in the middle of March? I have the shakes and can't stop refreshing Friedman's twitter feed even though I know there's nothing on it. DROP THE FUCKING PUCK!

Are they retiring anything?  Kreider's number?  Sam's toupe?

48 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

St. John’s played Georgetown at MSG earlier today. So probably just extra time to allow the whole basketball-to-hockey conversion to take place.

Edited by RichieNextel305